brusier concusion trait

am i right in saying there is no difference between bronze, silver or gold in regards bruisers concussion trait ?
Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder

Comments

• drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    thanks, seems odd, to be the only one that doens tget bettwer, but good to know ;-)
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
  • Necron99Necron99 Member Posts: 66
    There is a significant difference in the "concussion trait" bronze will stun an enemy for 1 turn, and silver for 2, and Gold 3!
    On high level missions, u WILL need this weapon trait, even though it might have less power.
    I have to use my old Level 13 legendary club, instead of my bad-@$$ Lv.15 legendary.
    Because, some levels there are groups of level 16/17 walkers that need taking out, or to be run past!
    And 2 or 3 turn stuns will give you that much needed time!!! If ur lucky, you'll have ur best "club" with a silver or gold "stun" trait.
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    @Necron99 ....??? Huh? Its always +1 stun counter for concussion trait wether its bronze, silver or gold.. unless they change that now..

• Smokin_Joe_BlowSmokin_Joe_Blow Member Posts: 97
    Necron99 said:

There is a significant difference in the "concussion trait" bronze will stun an enemy for 1 turn, and silver for 2, and Gold 3!

On high level missions, u WILL need this weapon trait, even though it might have less power.

I have to use my old Level 13 legendary club, instead of my bad-@$$ Lv.15 legendary.

Because, some levels there are groups of level 16/17 walkers that need taking out, or to be run past!

And 2 or 3 turn stuns will give you that much needed time!!! If ur lucky, you'll have ur best "club" with a silver or gold "stun" trait.

I wish it worked this way for me. Bruisers would be way better if this were the case.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    It doesn't work that way, @Necron99. And it never has. No matter what, concussion only increases the stun to two turns. Regardless, though, bruisers are basically totally useless without it.
  • warbirdwarbird Member Posts: 132
    I'm glad somebody decided to ask this question as I've been thinking my bruiser weapons were below par with only +1 stun
  • TheSheriffTheSheriff Member Posts: 76
    Fix bruisers!
    zoson
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    I had a weapon, in the past that was upgraded, but I don't recall the upgrade trait (+1 stun) ever working.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    There's a bug where it'll say 1 but then the zombie will stay stunned, and the turn countdown will still say 1. It does work every time.
This discussion has been closed.