Demoted from leader?????

JewishJewish Member Posts: 160
I am the leader of my guild but somehow I've been demoted.

Any idea what's gone wrong?

@Alibaba @eetu

Answers

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,490
    @Jewish ,did you promote anyone else as the leader? If not could this have happened?
    Faust
  • JewishJewish Member Posts: 160
    @zbot

Thanks for getting back to me.

I was not actually online when it happened and the rest of the guild are as confused about it as I am.

How do we rectify the situation?

Again, thanks for getting back to me.
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @Jewish is your guild without leader now or has another player been promoted to leader?

If you have a new leader easiest way would be that he/she promotes you to leader again.

Otherwise only support can help.
    Yeah no leader. I have contacted support but out of the 4 times I've done that they have only got back to me once and that took 2 weeks.

Was hoping to find an answer on here.
    @Jewish , the others with similar problems had it resolved by support. Does your guild still have elders?
    @zbot

Yep still has elders. I've also contacted support
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Jewish, if one of your elders attempted to promote you, it would result in a leaderless guild due to a bug. They said they are going to fix. Tell them not to do that again.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

asylumTheLostOnes
    No one has admitted to trying that.
    @zbot

Still nothing from support. Any idea on turn around time at the moment?

Thanks
    @Jewish , as support is the only one that can figure out what happened and how to resolve this, I would suggest give it additional time.
  • Marco282Marco282 Member Posts: 14
    We do have a similar issue in my guild. No leader, only elders. There is absolutely no limit to the amount of elders in the guild....we could have 20..... support got back to me a while ago stating that they cannot do anything about it....only way is creating a new guild....so we decided to live with it as it is.

Together we can make it!
    Join us - [email protected]