FINALLY double XP weekend... THEN.. The weekly challenge is over ....

We finally get a chance to benefit from double XP and conveniently the challenge schedule changed just in time to decrease the odds of many of us from benefitting from it. For those of us who have high level camps with few boards to play, this is yet another rip off. For new players, this is a great thing. I call BS on it for those of us who have already spent a lot of time, effort and money. I have never been a gamer. This is my only game but I've learned quite a bit about the greed of NG. After the next upgrade, if they don't even the scales, sadly, I will stop playing. It's not fun anymore for those of us who have played from day one. We reap less rewards. I truly enjoy this game but if one finds themselves feeling ripped off at every turn, it's no longer fun. I know gamers and most say they've never seen anything comparable to this ....

Comments

• SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    High level players: XP side missions, deadly missions, farming, TG from raiding

Low level players: XP side missions, deadly missions, farming, TG from raiding

Yes I'm maxed on every front and raking in the XP...not sure what this event has to do with the challenge schedule???
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • Noprogamer16Noprogamer16 Member Posts: 38
    It's simple, I have two deadly missions and two of the other side missions that I can do, and have done many many times. It's monotonous and very boring. I don't care to raid, that's just a personal preference. Any other time, players would have had a weekend challenge. It's not very fun to look at the exact same very few boards for my rainy day weekend. I'm aware of how XP can be obtained. I read the description. I'm also aware of what's bunk and what isn't. The schedule clearly manipulates the ability for some people to not get a lot of XP. Everyone has different lives. Spending countless hours on boards that I do in general, if I've hit a plateau in the weekly challenge .... Is not my idea of something to be excited about. It is what it is .....
    I've been playing this a LONG time and have done every kind of mission hundreds of times...yes the repetition stinks but because I like the game and my guild enough I deal with it...and btw I was all for 2 challenges a week unlike most on here.

Like anything in life weigh the pros and cons...if the pros win out keep playing...if the cons win out go find something else to do...pretty simple...and I've been gaming for almost 30 years on every platform imaginable...if you can find a game with no repetition that isn't boring at times let me know...it'll be the first in history...GTA was the closest I ever found and even that gets you after awhile.

This game will always go on regardless but good luck with whatever you decide.

You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    SpacemanSpiffTheLostOnes
    edited May 2016
    @slickrick I'm unsure on why you choose to seem to be competitive simply in commenting on someone's post. I know many "gamers" who have put in many hours ... they are a wealth of information. I do not over analyze this. It's simply a game. I do know math quite well and I'm very literate. I don't need things explained to me, unless of course I have asked a question. I can agree with you on two challenges a week. I had no desire for just one. It didn't matter which ones. Just as long as we had some variety. My original post essentially in a short sweet way says my pros and cons. If you are happy to spend the day on a merry go round, that's fine. It's your life and your choice and if it makes you content then that's a good thing for you in your gaming world. I am not happy with that, but we are all different people. I do not judge you for enjoying the way you play the game, nor should anyone be judged for their opinion of it. The world is diverse .... So are people. We can all simply agree to disagree without appearing to judge others for a simple opinion. My post is simply my feeling and opinion. Have a great day. I hope you farm in a lot of XP :smile:

SlickRick
    @Noprogamer16

Not sure why you think I'm judging you...I don't know you so what you decide to do is up to you...I know a lot of people take things personally on here if someone doesn't agree with their point of view but there's nothing personal about it I promise.

There are always 2 sides to every coin and I tend to try to look at the bright side of things...and I really hope you decide not to leave...the more people playing the better for the game and community...but if you feel the repetition is too much I think a lot of people will understand myself included...I would be extremely happy if they added a bunch of new content...I just have no say in the matter unfortunately.

Just remember your own words...it's simply a game...try not to let it get to you too much and hopefully find little nuggets of joy where you can...best wishes with your gaming journey wherever it takes you :)
    SpacemanSpiff
    @SlickRick ... Sometimes it's just time to let it go, every conversation is supposed to have an ending
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122

@SlickRick ... Sometimes it's just time to let it go, every conversation is supposed to have an ending

and this one ended 4 days ago.

LightfeetSlickRick
    Yeah my bad I thought we were all good too since this was 4 days ago...I guess I missed something lol
  • antant Member Posts: 547
    It's called last-word-itis! Horrible disease!
    Click here to join the BlackjacknBeef/Asylum Family.

Click here to see my youtube strategy videos.
    SlickRick
  • drglowdrglow Member Posts: 26
    Did you say last word lol
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,565
    Last word? Where?

Chill with us in Pickle Squad! Farming Events and Daily/Weekly Missions

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    edited May 2016
    He said last word! hahaha!

Thread can be closed now! Immediately, please! Thx!
    ant
  • drglowdrglow Member Posts: 26
    Okay I think we can all agree the thread may now be closed as quickly as possible please and thank you
    Fully agree! Please close it now! Thx!
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,783
    Ok, I think this thread has run it's course. Closed.
    Lightfeet
This discussion has been closed.