Show your Legendary Weapons !

Comments

• NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I'm gonna need a tissue @Conan1976. Swap that silver bore for gold to go with gold luck and it's my Golden Goose. Congrats!
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    @Boruto; golden crate deadly mission episode 13 :-) all i need now is a max lvl 21 sword for my leg warrior
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    Boruto
    @NCDawgFan: agree, but happy with this pull
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

NCDawgFan
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @Conan1976

Thanks for the info.
    I seldom do deadly mission on episode 13 because my tomatoe supply is full. I only did XP mission so far. Now I'll try more deadly mission to see I can also get my holy grail.
    @Boruto

I play the deadlies when I can open extra crates after watching the advertisment. Might be an idea... Getting some pretty decent XP also
    Everyone is Welcome!

TheLostOnes
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    yes awesome rifle @Conan1976
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @NCDawgFan just pulled my 1st base lvl 18 leg pistol it should be DEADLEY with silver critical gold range and gold damage
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Very nice @Ovidmikel, I have two very similar. You are the luckiest gear puller on here I think! It will be 1150 damage rating when fully leveled. That extended range comes in handy when charged with a high level fatty. I am amazed sometimes at the kill power of my legendary shooter.
    Ovidmikel
    @Ovidmikel

Very nice, congrats.
    @NCDawgFan I don't know about the luckiest gear puller lol I haven't pulled any warrior weapons worth a flip in months lol got 3 warriors at max [email protected] my only leg weapon is maxed at 16 guess I'm gonna have to upgrade a rare with silver arc lol
    @NCDawgFan I don't know about the luckiest gear puller lol I haven't pulled any warrior weapons worth a flip in months lol got 3 warriors at max [email protected] my only leg weapon is maxed at 16 guess I'm gonna have to upgrade a rare with silver arc lol
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    I just pulled this now, could hardly believe my eyes.

Scout gear, so will be scrapped, but think it's the first time ever I've pulled a legendary weapon that has the correct level for the mission (this was a deadly exploration mission RSL 18). Usually the legendaries in those crates are 1-3 levels lower than what you need.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    @TheLostOnes i pulled a lvl 18 leg pistol last nite on a lvl 18 recommended deadly also be nice if was always like that
    TheLostOnes
    Hi @Ovidmikel , I have a few pictures for our file, by the way. I think of you every time it happens:
    I'm lost.

Did they no get attached? Trying again
    I'm lost.

edited May 2016
    @TheLostOnes wow 10 that will make you smile lol I haven't taken Any more pics but it's still been holding true lol I don't have to tell you lol I think the most I've got is 8 lol it don't work Everytime but I still open all crates Everytime edit. No 11. Wow
    [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    [sarcasm] Yippie! It's useless warrior weapon day! Maybe this is an unannounced event within an event this weekend for the chosen few?[/sarcasm]

edited May 2016
    Okay so today is useful scout weapon day.....Are the ng godlings attempting to quell my anger or was it an accident I got my hands on this one? It actually is useful so I'm thinking it was a total accident....

Shjgdudjsificixuffidi

???
    @DarkFae

IMG, it means "Wow" in another language.
    In my Leo language, "Worf, Worf". ;)
    Very nice assault gear.
    @Boruto

Strange looking language. Very impressive but I'm still amazed with my progress all things considered.
    @DarkFae

Yeah, I think it's kind of amazing how you were able to acquire all those legendary gear and upgrading your camp without spending real gold. I wish our US government can manage operation without our taxes. Definitely I'll vote for you if you run for any office position.
    Please keep it up. ;)
    [Deleted User]
  • DeathADeathA Member Posts: 19

just level my rifle to 21!
    I used to think every day above ground was a good day that is until the zombie apocalypse!
    RickGrames[Deleted User]
    @Boruto

Thank you lol but I don't think I'm suited for politics I just happen to have a measure of tact. I have also been playing this game since November and have unfortunately spent just under $200 on game packs and gold since then, so there was some gold used.
    BorutoSlickRick
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 682
    edited May 2016
    Some armor I got after completing a few "Level 19 recommended" challenge missions. Gonna be awhile till I can use them, but it's nice to know they're available:

Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

@brentp17

Nice Pulls.
  • UmfUmf Member Posts: 43
    Nice pull @brentp17
    I'm at 316 points, level 20-21 recommended and I don't get any gold crate, I got many at low level.
    Really disappointed, it's the first time when I get so high and will be the last time.
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 682
    edited May 2016
    DarkFae said:

@brentp17

Nice Pulls.

Thanks. Just wish I could get some that I could use now. Some base 16 legendary with silver health boost, gold dodge, and gold iron skin would be nice.
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

With this level 21 legendary machete thanks to gold luck trait, my legendary warrior emerged as the best survivor in my 8 legendary crew.
    So far, he was able to dodge 100% when he got attacked more than 15 times in a row during outpost raids.