Pullfront saying Farewell

Hi all,

I apologise for this ego infused farewell, but I have a few things to say before I go.
I am leaving the game at this early stage as I am incapable of keeping a sustainable balance and get way too addicted to games.
Tough decision, but I can't play casually, I get way too into it!

Firstly, thank you Devs, Admin, Mods, Support and Ghost Busters for creating such an awesome game, I have really enjoyed playing it and I truly believe Next Games deserves all the massive success they will have from TWD: No Man’s Land and other games. I also really appreciate the responsiveness and willingness to listen to the ideas and complaints of all players. Special shout out to Support Team Member Paul who is an absolute legend.

Guild Leaderboards

The final update I’ll do will be the one after this challenge. I have really enjoyed keeping the Guild Leaderboards going for everyone to refer to. It’s difficult with limited access to information. I fully support the idea of someone else maintaining the scoreboard or coming up with his or her own system! Thanks for those who supported the rankings as it kept me motivated to keep them updated!
http://bit.ly/1YVDOYU

The One Force

You guys are just insanely awesome. Thanks Bilal for helping me start this guild. And thank you every member that joined, even those that ditched and those I had to boot. Week after week they have impressed and have an incredible loyalty. The exact same 20 players have smashed their PBs the last two weeks and I could not have been prouder of the little guild that could. What a high not to leave you with a strong leadership team and as a TOP 10 Guild. @Necroboogie is an incredible Leader and I have full confidence in him taking you to far greater heights than I can imagine. I have enjoyed chatting with you all until inappropriate times of the morning – all of you!
If you ever get the chance to join this team – you’re damn lucky
http://bit.ly/1YWDjbM

The Star Force

Wow two weeks. In just two weeks you’ve gone from nothing to Top 40 and that was with members who earnt stars in other guilds! You have captured the awesome vibe of TOF and made it even more special and amazing! Thank you so much for joining the family and I hope you have a ball under the amazing leadership of Bilal and with the support of the whole team.
http://bit.ly/1mvgtM0

Dangerous Curves

Your leader is fiery, smart and hilarious. Enjoy the ride and we’re honoured to be associated with this crew. I don’t know if you will be going for top ranks yet, but I do know that you have a leader who will ensure you have a tonne of fun along the way.
http://bit.ly/1JlcRGV

RickRollers

What a class act! With Rick and Felicia heading up an amazingly strong leadership team of brains and skill there will really be no stopping you guys. Keep up the incredible work and congratulations on not just keep top 5 without cycling. You got to Rank 3 with the same crew the whole time! You have barely traded any of your members. What an honorable and awesome crew, can’t wait for TOF to compete with you!
http://bit.ly/1IJA6KD

SoCo

I think you’ve done a great job snaring the top players and have excellent organization to manage so many players. Wastelandan you are extremely dedicated, arrogant and rude. Your personal attacks on TOF and myself were unjustified.
My crime was Personal Messaging a player and saying “If you want a guild that will use you up and then throw you away – join Soco”
I payed for that crime with your tirade savaging me and my guild, not to mention your hateful messages.

Just wanted to mention a week later we recruited ZombaiT.
ZombaiT was in SoCo
You used him for stars and when he lost survivors in a Deadly you got rid of him.
You booted him.
We recruited him.
He is earning well over 200 and is a loyal member.

Hmm…. It’s almost like you used him and then threw him away.
Thanks for proving my point 100%
Whatever. No one should get abused for one PM. Get a grip on reality.
http://bit.ly/1Rg63eR

Overall, I’ve been really impressed with the friendliness of the TWD community and I hope you can keep it a fun and enjoyable game for all!
I hope you are all able to enjoy slaying those walkers without too much impact on your personal lives!
Wish you all the very best and I hope you keep on surviving!

Kind regards,

Pullfront
Thank you all for making this game so fun!
FeleciairishmobWhySoEgar

Comments

• ConnConn Member Posts: 138
    Sad to see you go, pullfront.
    I'm afraid many people will follow after you.
    Thanks for what you've done and take care.
    Groupme Info:
    Name: Ralph (Conn)
    Email: [email protected]
    TraQ
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    Best wishes to you now and always!

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • TraQTraQ Member Posts: 14
    sad news :( best wishes to you bro. greets, hope we'll meet smthing else!
    pullfront
  • OMG! We have only been friends for a little while but I feel like I'm losing a bestie :( I hope that all is well in your private life and completely understand that RL must come first. Take care and know that you will truly be missed my friend.

Hugs and Tear Filled Well Wishes,
    DarkFae aka Topaz
    pullfront
  • bintangmandalapbintangmandalap Member Posts: 1
    no please :(
    pullfront
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Sorry to see a great leader and player exit the game so early, but understand that real life always takes precedence over a game, especially when you spend as much time as some of us building the community as well. I hope everything goes well and at some point you can come back and join us again.
    pullfront
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    Good luck and farewell..
    Best wishes moving forward!
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
  • irishmobirishmob Member Posts: 482
    @pullfront I got a laugh out of the soco reference too. Everything you and @cooooooorall said is so true.

Best of luck with everything
  • warbirdwarbird Member Posts: 132
    Good luck @pullfront
    Unfortunately I have the same problem with games that you stated. The only way around this for me is to limit the number of serious games I play.
    Also,
    Soco is made up of almost 100 great players and it is depressing to see so much hate for us all over the fact that you had strong words with one member? We don't have many players leave and we don't kick players because there is a guild that will suit just about any players requirements within Soco

TexasGrimReaper
  • pullfrontpullfront Member Posts: 156
    @warbird
    Lol I have a lot of love for Soco members, chatted with many! Been really hard to express after getting spat at in another thread.
    All good though, I expect Soco members will have enough of it one day and search for freedom
    Thank you all for making this game so fun!
    irishmob
    The truth
    tembel[Deleted User]mike_onfire
  • WhySoEgarWhySoEgar Member Posts: 174
    @pullfront FYI. Zombait was moved down to a lower guild till he could regroup from the loss. He decided to part ways on good terms. So no points proven. As for leaving I understand your reasons for I'm a hardcore gamer as well an can't play casually so that being said no matter what you think of soco or soco thinks of you. You will be missed bud an wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors. You will be missed
    Group me info.
    Name - Why So Egar
    Email - [email protected]

• FeleciaFelecia Member Posts: 340
    @warbird - I think the community's poor perception of Soco has a lot to do with your front man. I am, however, thoroughly entertained while reading the threads. It's a good way to waste time while waiting for my gas tank to fill...;)
    Felecia
    TUCO
  • FeleciaFelecia Member Posts: 340
    Love your cartoon @irishmob!
    Felecia
    irishmob
    @Felecia Thank you
  • diogeediogee Member Posts: 13
    Sorry to see you go pull and good luck with everything. Thanks for creating this great team.

• RickGrimesRickGrimes Member Posts: 210
    Hope to see you back soon mate!
    The one and only, RickGrimes
    ✯ Former Leader of RickRollers Community ✯
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,579
    Thanks for your contributions @pullfront ! Hope to see you back in No Man's Land again one day. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.