Survivor names

HeidithHeidith Member Posts: 16
I went to raid somebody called Bullet Hole Bob and one of their defenders was named Heisenberg? Thought it was weird as I only see very generic names for defenders.

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    edited May 2016
    You can rename your survivors to whatever you like. Someone is a fan of Breaking Bad, German's or both.

One of my hunters is the bald bearded character with an eye patch. His name is Aargh.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    TheLostOnesLadyAquila
  • HeidithHeidith Member Posts: 16
    How do you do that??
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Yup... Tap their name, wait for your keyboard to come up...

It's easy...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

masmith93
  • HeidithHeidith Member Posts: 16
    Cool. Learn something new everyday. Thx!!!
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    haha @masmith93 ive had the eyepatch guy & named him hardcore santa to go with the bruiser i had that looked like santa so named him that
    masmith93
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Lmao a lot of people still learn that they can change survivor names & that was the main reason for the censorship a couple months back
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @AzBewbs lol I had an epic warrior twins with your candyman and I named him candyman also I retired him because I pulled higher lvl warriors I assume you named him that the same reason I did the movie with the black guy named candyman the urban legend lol whatever you do don t say his name 3 times
  • AzBewbsAzBewbs Member Posts: 159
    edited May 2016
    @Ovidmikel Exactly why I named him that lol. Tony Todd is one creepy mf'er haha
    Ovidmikel