Troll Warning. Troll Alert.

2»

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    And here I thought it just happened to me.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Yeah a few fake accounts have done this to me like this guy:
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/profile/wubbawubbadewubbapup
    There are still some members on the forums who are longer time users that do it consistently as well. Where I'll post some information that is no way an opinion, such as letting you guys know that the forum host was aware of a problem with the forums, and it was being looked into... And they'll hit it with a disagree.
    I'm not pointing fingers yet. I'm letting them dig their graves nice and deep. Then I'll hit up the mods with all the evidence and they'll be gone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    @zoson

That person hit me too! The person who did it the most to me had their account deleted but the dislikes stayed.

Can NG track when a specific user selects like/dislike etc?
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Thx @creativeusername lol, after many years of hearing this term "trolling" i haven't had a clue what it meant lol, kinda thought it was someone who either liked to group chat a lot, or someone who read or listened in on other peoples group chats but never responded or said anything so you didn't know they were there lol. Guess I've never been down with & too old for all that hip fancy internet lingo & normal English just doesn't cut it these days lol
    creativeusername
  • ggbatsggbats Member Posts: 210
    @DarkFae I noticed this week that 1 of my 2 disagrees were gone and when I checked player he/ she is no longer a member so yours should definitely get erased.

I also got called out 2 times this month for disagrees that my fat scrolling finger hit! So no telling how many times this has happened! :# I make a point of not hitting disagree even if I do, I just move on. Anyway, if anyone got a disagree by me, sorry it's a mistake. o:)
    edited May 2016
    @ggbats

No this was very deliberate. No one has a fight with someone that they drag through 4 different threads then fat fingers over 40 of that person's posts by accident afterwards.
    masmith93Annette578DLichggbats
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @DarkFae you should be glad that you have such an effect on whoever it is doing this that they actually spend there time digging thru all the old threads to dislike your post lol it's a wonderful feeling to know you got under someone's skin so good they act like a child and spend there time to dislike your old posts you think that was tapping dislike real hard saying take that fae il show u lmao
    Annette578
    Guys, just in case you didn't know. You can change your flag if you hit the wrong button. I just hit LOL by accident on @lmfgunnut's post. I'll be changing it to disagree shortly. :D
    edited May 2016
    @Ovidmikel

Actually it's a little scary knowing that people that unhinged are running around like ticking time bombs waiting for the 1st person to say no to them or call them out for their BS (which is all I did to earn the trouble that came next) in order to launch these strange attacks on them. I'm very glad I live several states away from that person.
    Annette578
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    @masmith93 good choice.

Why do disagrees matter? Do they affect your forum score?
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

@lmfgunnut I have no idea. It's being used to silently troll since the abuse button is gone. And it's kind of rude to disagree with a post when there's nothing to disagree about. I have disagrees over answering a question, correctly.
    ggbatsTheLostOnesSlickRick
    edited May 2016
    @lmfgunnut

Once again we find ourselves on different sides of an issue...The disagrees are not the problem. The fact that one person gets punished for attacking people when I was not attacking anyone while the other person who was baiting me, stalking me and attacking me doesn't. That is a problem.
    Annette578
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @masmith93 @lmfgunnut @DarkFae

I rarely pay attention to this stuff because well I really just don't give a hoot...but when I learned a little bit ago you could go and look at them I did (I think it was you MAS who told me about it)...and if you look at my disagrees you can see they came from my mainly 1 guy that used to stalk me on here...I told my guild about it (1) because I thought it was funny and (2) I was terrified for my life :)

P.S. I haven't seen him in a good while...I pray to the troll/stalker gods this doesn't lure him back out
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    [Deleted User]
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    I suggest posting this the next time you encounter one.

SlickRick
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @DarkFae you have a point their and over a game forum lol yes the several state buffer is a good thing but then again seems like most people that show out and talk trash on the internet behind a keyboard usually wouldn't confront a fly in real life lol
    [Deleted User]SlickRick
    edited May 2016
    @Ovidmikel

That is a very sad but true statement. TBH I would much rather get my self all worked up over stuff I like rather than get pulled down into other people's hate because they need someone to take their problems out on. Stuff like the new Rihanna song which is very explicit and has this horrible R-rated video associated with it called "Needed Me" (the song is amazing though!!!) or the fact that I made a wonderful split pea and ham soup for dinner without a recipe (it was my first time trying to make that soup) or the fact that Supernatural-Season 11-Episode 22 is the funniest Episode of that show I have ever seen.
    Ovidmikel
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    @DarkFae I'm not on a side here. I thought this thread was an invitation to troll.

Though it is my goal to be in opposition to the majority, whatever that position may be. Strangely enough, I have very few disagrees resulting from this strategy. Perhaps I need a stalker of my own.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

masmith93Ovidmikel
    OMG! What a cliff hanger. That show is a must watch for Supernatural Fans!!! It was the best Ep. of that show that I have ever seen. And it strangely reminds me of my recent battles here on the forum....

@lmfgunnut

On this forum it is not what you do but who does it so I have no idea what to tell you about your trolling....