Savior health ratings

Does anyone have a understanding of how the savior health levels work in the current challenge? I just had an example where a level 22 savior had taken several overwatch 100% interrupt shots from my three survivors and when I checked his health level, there was only 22 left. One shot from my level 18 legendary shooter, no kill. Second shot from my level 18 legendary hunter, no kill. Third shot from my level 18 epic hunter, still no kill. How is this possible? Thanks in advance for any explanation.

Comments

• DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    No clue. It probably involves imaginary numbers.

I remember hearing that term in school and thinking "Seriously?" but, yes, they were serious.
  • SknyBrySknyBry Member Posts: 12
    ...because this game cheats.LOL I've had the same problem many times. Especially during missions. I can take out a level 20 with one shot in challenge missions for food or ex points but during missions the same level walker will take three shouts from gold level 18's holding 19 level gold weapons.
    SmittY
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Now Im sure you are experience enough not to be confusing their level with the HP :smile:

Maybe these was some text cut off. Maybe it was 2200.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    No @blynknz it was just "22".
    So did you look at how much health was left after those 3 shots?
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    Their health doesn't make sense to begin with. How does a level 20 savior barely have health of 1000. I'm pretty sure it was much higher
    A level 22 savior (which u stated up top) would have about 2400 health (bruiser?) Assuming
    the progression says the same as our levels

Your survivors would have had body shot (50%> and overwatch (50%), but I would still approx that all three would do 1000 a round.
    So maybe that's about right. 2 rounds of overwatch might have taken it down to 22 health
    @blynknz like my original post explains, at the point where I starting to take the final three shots, the savior had 22 left on his health score. My shooter had a charge ability ready but since the opponent had only 22 left, I didn't use it. Even a level 5 survivor should be able to take out a saviour with only 22 health left. Three level 18's survivors getting three shots on a savior with only 22 health left and not getting the kill is unexplainable.
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    @NCDawgFan So when they were at 22 health you shot them. That took them from 22 to 0 and started the second health bar. The next shot brought them down to some level, the third shot even lower.

This makes sense to me unless you are saying they were already "bleeding" when you looked and they had 22 health. If they were still in their first bar, then all of this is typical.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

SlickRick
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @lmfgunnut

I'm pretty sure he knows they have "2" health bars...but I also know that can be glossed over at times when you're in the heat of the battle so to speak...I've done it before...granted I'm a noob but still :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    @SlickRick I know. I'm trying to trouble shoot here...but I have a sour look on my face and am a little pissed (work does that to me at times) so it may have reflected in my post. I meant it to be a question as to the circumstances not an accusation of noobedness.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @lmfgunnut

Lol I know buddy I wasn't implying that...I know you well enough to know you're not like that...I just think it was a random hiccup so to speak not a game glitch per se...like many things that get posted on here :)

You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    I'm gonna pay more attention next time when I look. It still seems like the savior versus walkers at the same level are vastly different when it comes to killing them. Maybe I'm just bitter because I can't seem to beat the level 22 saviors but I can beat the level 22 walkers. I'm one star short of my goal this challenge and I keep getting anniliated trying for one more victory. Thanks for all the great feedback everyone.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Sounds to me like there might be a display issue showing their level as their HP? I'll test it out next time my tank is full.
    Thanks @zoson. Last week I was two stars short of my goal and this week one star short. Multiple attempts to get one more win have ended in tragedy.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    I wasn't able to reproduce this. It's not a level 22 though.

NCDawgFan said:

@blynknz like my original post explains, at the point where I starting to take the final three shots, the savior had 22 left on his health score. My shooter had a charge ability ready but since the opponent had only 22 left, I didn't use it. Even a level 5 survivor should be able to take out a saviour with only 22 health left. Three level 18's survivors getting three shots on a savior with only 22 health left and not getting the kill is unexplainable.

I actually replied to @JVC_TWD post above mine thinking it was you.
    All I was doing is showing that a level 22 could take a lot of hits before being killed.
    and based on @lmfgunnut post, I did forget about the second health bar.

Just remember that you were fighing a saviour that was > 3 levels above you and on overwatch so all your initial shots were only do 25% of what they would normally do, against a saviour with very high health.
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Thought i read somewhere Overwatch does 80% of base damage.
    Back from 2016 :p