Post Your Trade Good Reward Crates (Data Collection)

Comments

• BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    OneLessTitan
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    @Boruto you should try and farm more radios , you're not gonna be ready for the radio tower revamp with that measly amount.
    SlickRickBorutogabriel_lwh
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344

OneLessTitanAndrius
  • JuliaJulia Member Posts: 53
    @SlickRick

I totally agree with you as whenever I have paid out for a legendary crate I found it to be a complete waste of crates as whatever I got was useless. However I moved onto epic crates and soon discovered that legendary gear appears there if your lucky. Iv never opened a rare crate and never will. Then on opening a golden 500 crate and finding legendary gear I now only open the golden 500 crates. Having said that Iv noticed over the last 2wks that I'm not pulling legendary or epic gear like I was it's mainly rare rubbish so yes it's very possible to pull legendary gear from any of the crates. (Just not as often now
    SlickRickBorutoDoTak
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Julia

I completely understand...I pretty much only do the golden crates too...every now and then if I'm feeling spunky I'll do a few epics...but you couldn't pay me to ever waste 7500TG on a legendary crate again

And I think like a lot of stuff in the game it ebbs and flows...I remember once a couple weeks ago I opened 10 gold crates and 8 were supplies which doesn't help since I'm maxed...and then this past Thursday I did 15 (I think...it was around there) and about half were XP.

And I'll go days or longer without getting any epic or legendary gear from the gold crates...and then it'll come back...it kind of does the same with the rewards in side missions or challenges.

Either way I wish you luck with your pulls on the crates...hope you get some good stuff :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    BorutoJuliaOvidmikel
    edited May 2016
    Epic crate pull..
    OneLessTitan
    Epic crate pull..
    OneLessTitan

Julia
    @DarkFae
    Il take your 2 and see them with my 3 lol
    OneLessTitan
    @Julia

I'm not bragging about those drops (although the shooter jacket is nice...it would have been perfect if it was a base level 18 though) I'm posting to help with the data collection.
    @DarkFae
    I didn't think you was bragging? I was just trying to have some fun.
    Maybe the forum is not the place to have a laugh.
    Il stick to FB fan page.
    edited May 2016
    @Julia

The people that run this forum ban people for engaging in banter within the threads or if someone starts whining about something you said you get banned for that too. Try the off-topic section for actual conversation or post on peoples pages or pm them. I'm not trying to mini-mod, just trying to warn you. Plus they hate me so I'm trying to help you not get chased away....
    SlickRick
    @DarkFae
    Thank you for the advice. If I'm honest I don't come on here that much apart from to check the announcements. When this thread started I did not realise it was a data collection as I'm sure it didn't say that yesterday.
    Anyway thanx for the advice and happy shooting!
    [Deleted User]
    received 26,500 tomatoes
    What did you recive those for?
    @Julia

She got that as a 500TG gold crate reward
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    @DarkFae -- You have been invaluable for helping out with what's in the crates at Level 51!!!

@Boruto -- Thanks for your contributions; your kindness is truly appreciated!!

@Julia -- Thanks for helping out... BOOO Facebook! (j/k)
    BorutoJulia[Deleted User]Andrius
    @SlickRick
    Of course she did. Omg my village has lost its idiot. So I best get back there!
    SlickRick
    @Julia

It's all good!
    edited May 2016
    @OneLessTitan

Glad to help.
    - 3 golden crates just pulled.
    - 26500 XP
    - Level 19 rare assault armor
    - level 17 epic assault rifle

It seems like epic crate is a better deal for player 52.
    OneLessTitan
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,061
    98k gold? 1100 phones? Wowa..
    From golden crate.

It's a scrap for XP for me.
    OneLessTitan
    Just pulled this from epic crate. :#
    OneLessTitan
    Pulled L18 epic warrior armor with gold dodge from golden crate. It seems that golden crate could be a good value if you are looking for either XP or L18 gear for player 52. And if you look for L19 gear for preparation of next council update, epic crate could be best value based on my prevous experiments for player 52. This is just my opinion.
    OneLessTitanJapes87

OneLessTitan
    Epic crate pull.
    OneLessTitan
    26,000 tomatoes again.
    edited May 2016
    26500 soups this time