1.9 is coming: Radio Tower Revamp?

13»

Comments

• SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @lmfgunnut

If there is any sort of crazy math analysis involved with the new one I'm coming to you...be warned!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Pain Walker
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    @SlickRick no math. The system is meant to let you feel in control of your own destiny...but it will actually be pre-determined and stored server side to prevent cheaters from disconnecting over and over until they get a favorable pick.

The underlying system will be identical to the current system, just graphically different and treated like a mini game.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

SlickRickTheLostOnes
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    @kiwinz7 I would rather the new system give the ability to avoid certain classes of survivors (scouts and bruisers for me) rather than ensure a specific level. If I have to instantly retire another legendary scout or bruiser from a 15 radio call I'm gonna scream.
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    NCDawgFan said:

@kiwinz7 I would rather the new system give the ability to avoid certain classes of survivors (scouts and bruisers for me) rather than ensure a specific level. If I have to instantly retire another legendary scout or bruiser from a 15 radio call I'm gonna scream.

@NCDawgFan you should threaten to sing annoying songs, that seems to elicit a greater fear response and perhaps will stop the inevitable legendary scout of busier pull
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    SlickRick said:

@masmith93

The legal precedent set in Smith vs Perdtin 1979 Cleveland obscures the convoluted nature of the disambiguation of said heretofore documents...the plethora of propositions set forth in the perfidious proceedings ring down a cacophony of indefatigable idealisms...hence subsection F and the acerbic nature

And oh yeah love the new radio tower!!

@SlickRick it is almost 37 years since that landmark decision. I believe they said I won, yet I am still paying off legal bills. They tell be to be happy they only filed briefs instead of longs, or my bills would have been twice the amount.
    masmith93SlickRick
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 403
    Hopefully a change to make things a little less reliant on the RNG system. I love the idea of a choice between 3 survivors of the same star level when you make a call. Say you pull a legendary and get to choose between e different 5* survivors of various looks and specialties
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    NCDawgFan said:

I don't want a system where a certain number of radios guarantee a certain level of Surivor.
    Although, they could have a "50 radio" call that would allow a guaranteed epic/leg. But the leg rate would still be low.