Missing "End Turn" button

J_ShwaJ_Shwa Member Posts: 6
I recently had my "End Turn" button disappear until completing the map. This has happened on two separate occasions. I took screenshots when it happened the second time.

It wasn't a big deal since its still a low level, but not being able to use interrupt on a higher level could be a disaster.
ggbatsCucuRicoJulialiciouszosoncapibaraRassers

Comments

• PowerUKPowerUK Member Posts: 85
    edited June 2016
    have also seen "End turn" dissappear today.Was on the far right challenge map.

Now seen it in a couple of supply missions too.
    CucuRico
  • BeccaBecca Member Posts: 39
    It happened to me as well. It was at the end so I was able to move all my players to get to the next move and to the exit.
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    Me too

Sparrowman
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 501
    Me too guys! I was wondering what happened. Next turn, it was ok, but definitely a bug .
  • ggbatsggbats Member Posts: 210
    I got it too!
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 713
    Happened twice on different maps. Level 13 explorer missions

Sparrowman
  • LamsirLamsir Member Posts: 57
    Dear all, I would like to like to know if this happens to you. I'm iOS player.
    In higher lv requested missions, as I won't be able to put the sv in overwatch mood but to shoot, with which the interrump trait would be useless.
    That would be a serious problem and bad for me.
    :-(

• deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    It is happening to me in the proving ground exploratory mission. No end button.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,338
    Similar issues, thread merged.
  • SpankySpanky Member Posts: 41
    I play on an iOS device and the "End Turn" window is not appearing at times. It's sporadic but I've seen it 3 times now while farming xp on challenge missions.
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 728
    Try tapping the mission goals and then close. If this doesnt work then restart game and it should be your turn again (wont help if in raid mission, you'll be kicked out of mission).
    Goodluck
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    I have had the button be not there or be there but not work. I have to restart every mission at least 3 times to finish.

I also have a ghosting issue. I started a thread for it but it got deleted (no mod pmd me to tell me what the problem was; it just disappeared). The characters are not rendering properly. There are no people in camp, and the walkers at the wall are invisible. In missions of all types, I either get line drawing frames, invisibles, or twitching bodies on the ground where active characters should be. (The only editing I did is on the first picture is to indicate the survivors).

capibara
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    I have had the targeting cirlce stuck on my base camp as shown in another post and lost the end turn button for 4 turns in a row. Screen shot and sent to support.

Cost me some having not be able to end the turn but so be it.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
  • zardoxmaggiezardoxmaggie Member Posts: 13
    Happened to me ....it's completely random
  • Ace750Ace750 Member Posts: 6
    Also have missing "end turn" button intermittently.
  • SarahSarah Member Posts: 163
    Happened to me... I reported it in an in-game ticket. Hopefully it's resolved soon, or OW will be useless and result in serious hospital time.
  • Randy78Randy78 Member Posts: 46
    It happend to me to in the challenge and in the exploration missions.
  • radi8radi8 Member Posts: 45
    Just like it says, intermittently, the End Turn button will not display. I must use all my moves to end my turn. Prevents me from being able to use over watch. Maybe that's the point...
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    We're aware of this issue @radi8. Currently looking in to it.
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    For the Developers, this happened to me both on challenge missions and raids.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • antant Member Posts: 547
    I've also had this bug happen to me during multiple challenge missions . I've attached a screenshot.
    Click here to join the BlackjacknBeef/Asylum Family.

Click here to see my youtube strategy videos.
  • radi8radi8 Member Posts: 45
    Teeceezy said:

We're aware of this issue @radi8. Currently looking in to it.

Thank you
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,391
    I just close out and come back. I haven't lost any turns. It picks up where you left off.
  • FurginatorFurginator Member Posts: 97
    My end of turn button disappeared on an exploration mission earlier today. It resulted in hospital time for me.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,391
    @Furginator How did that happen? Do the walkers keep coming even if you don't have an End Turn button to press? That doesn't happen to me.
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625

I just close out and come back. I haven't lost any turns. It picks up where you left off.

Good tip. I'll try this next time.
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    edited June 2016

@Furginator How did that happen? Do the walkers keep coming even if you don't have an End Turn button to press? That doesn't happen to me.

It depends on how the game progresses and when you force stop. IF you force stop before the turn would end, the game usually resumes where you left off OR one turn previous. If you use the last AP to finish the turn and then force stop due to lag, the game resumes at the end of the enemy's movements. So, If Furginator took the last AP before closing the game, it is possible that walkers bit the survivors in the interim enemy move. It is possible that had the game been working properly, the end turn would have put the survivors into overwatch, taken out the enemies that attacked, and avoided the hospital time.
  • FurginatorFurginator Member Posts: 97
    Luckily, it only happenend once and I used all my move points to end the turn.
  • MikeyJMikeyJ Member Posts: 1
    Same here. Multiple missions, end turn disappeared after several uses. Forced to move into range with no overwatch. Took injuries and lost stars. Through the wire was one of the missions, chase was another. Nearly a reason to quit the game if you can't use a primary strategy.
  • FLWillFLWill Member Posts: 71
    The no "Overwatch" ability is causing an issue in missions, and ETF?