@Teeceezy and @eetu.

@Teeceezy and @eetu. I really don't want to break any rules of forum, but I really think you should send me PM to explain the whole situation of telling lies to people.

Announcements ARE NOT TRUE.
Announcements ARE LIES.
Changing of balancing - the biggest lie that I am talking about.


1. please delete this message if you think I broke any of forum rules and send me PM about it.
2. please reply to this message if you think that I am wrong and I can not handle math or logic or whether you telling truth or lies.
3. please reply to this message if you think that I am right and all mentioned changes should be reconsidered and reworked.
4. just f***ing reason with me so I will shut up to not disturb other players and you.

Thank you very much.
[Deleted User]
«1

Comments

  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    I did simple math and what we have here:
    Bruiser changes promised: Armor has more health: +40%
    Bruiser changes actual: Armor has more health: +22,2% (total about +10%)

    Scout changes promised: Damage increased: +20%
    Scout changes actual: Weapon damage increased: +11,8% (total about +5%)

    Assault changes promised: Damage Increased: +5%
    Assault changes actual: Weapon damage increased: 4,3% (total about +2,2%)
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    @eetu
    When we can expect fix?
    <img src="http://i.imgur.com/d6070rs.jpg"alt="" />
    PR0DJ
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    Ok, thank you @eetu for your reply.
    But can you send me PM to clarify some things? Or should I start a conversation (by the rules of this forum)?
    SgtSalami
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    Or I gladly will discuss all mistakes right here in the thread.
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    @eetu
    In overall big progress. Not many bugs especially no critical one. Well done! Game is fully playable expect few minor issues.
    <img src="http://i.imgur.com/d6070rs.jpg"alt="" />
    AGirlHasNoNameMystique
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Wow that was harsh. Heaven forbid you make a mistake and the mistake called a lie. For instance I only checked one of my assault rifle and it went from 605 to 635 but when I look at another one it went from 438 to 459 which is only a 4.79% increase. It should have been 459.9 (and I hope they round up at NG) to be 5% and 456.834 if it was 4.3%. I don't know if 4.3% is a lie or a mistake or what.
    zosonSlickRick
  • Tam8Tam8 Member Posts: 65
    edited June 2016
    If it's the same (guessed) mechanism as used for bruiser health values, i may point to my answer in the bruiser thread.

    Base DMG= 100%
    AssaultDMG = 105% (before)
    Increase: 5 percentage points.
    Assault DMG = 110% (after)

    Old DMG 605 = 105%
    1% ~ 5.7619 DMG
    New DMG (110%) = 5.7619 * 110 = 633.809 ~ 635

    Old DMG 438 = 105%
    1% ~ 4.17142 DMG
    New DMG (110%) = 4.17142 * 110 = 458.857 ~ 459

    That may be wrong, tho^^
    zosonPR0DJ
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    ^^^^^^That's some fuzzy math there too. To make your equations fit you rounded 633.8 to the next whole number of 635?

    I don't know why you don't use 105% of 605 equals 635.25 and so forth.
  • Tam8Tam8 Member Posts: 65
    As I said, it may be wrong. ;)

    I only did a fast formula with whole number base values. Approximation kind of works and shows more or less the difference between 5% increase and increase by 5 percent points.
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    eetu said:

    We make mistakes. We know about the mistakes. We correct our mistakes. Sadly by that time new issues have tended to pop up, so the circle begins again. We're trying to stop the circle.

    Be like Daenerys: "We're going to BREAK the circle."
    Back from 2016 :p
    Pain Walker
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834

    eetu said:

    We make mistakes. We know about the mistakes. We correct our mistakes. Sadly by that time new issues have tended to pop up, so the circle begins again. We're trying to stop the circle.

    Be like Daenerys: "We're going to BREAK the circle."
    haha. don't mix that up. how you are going to break the circle of undead apocalypse?
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,420
    eetu said:

    We make mistakes. We know about the mistakes. We correct our mistakes.

    I have no problem at all that mistakes will get made (and let's not lose site of the fact that this is one of your smoothest major updates), but when you've identified something that isn't functioning either as intended or as described in the release notes, wouldn't it be better to be more transparent by specifically stating what the issues are, that you're aware of them and what should have happened to head off threads exactly like this one? Something like a reply to Teeceezy's What's New in 1.9 thread?

    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

    Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

    ggbatsantSgtSalami
  • Tam8Tam8 Member Posts: 65
    edited June 2016
    Bill_ZRT said:

    eetu said:

    We make mistakes. We know about the mistakes. We correct our mistakes.

    I have no problem at all that mistakes will get made (and let's not lose site of the fact that this is one of your smoothest major updates), but when you've identified something that isn't functioning either as intended or as described in the release notes, wouldn't it be better to be more transparent by specifically stating what the issues are, that you're aware of them and what should have happened to head off threads exactly like this one? Something like a reply to Teeceezy's What's New in 1.9 thread?

    @eetu stated here, what went wrong and the official announcement has been edited.

    But I'm with you: an additional announcement, easily noticable by everyone would've been nice.
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 527
    @eetu i think its a great update and I'm sure you'll iron out the small problems soon
    Wild Walking 1
    ggbats
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,420
    Tam8 said:

    Bill_ZRT said:

    eetu said:

    We make mistakes. We know about the mistakes. We correct our mistakes.

    I have no problem at all that mistakes will get made (and let's not lose site of the fact that this is one of your smoothest major updates), but when you've identified something that isn't functioning either as intended or as described in the release notes, wouldn't it be better to be more transparent by specifically stating what the issues are, that you're aware of them and what should have happened to head off threads exactly like this one? Something like a reply to Teeceezy's What's New in 1.9 thread?

    @eeta stated here, what went wrong and the official announcement has been edited.

    But I'm with you: an additional announcement, easily noticable by everyone would've been nice.
    Thanks for the links - I hadn't seen eetu's statement or noticed that the release notes were changed (who rereads release notes looking for changes unless an announcement has been made?). Totally agree that an official sticky announcement would be the best way to increase transparency (and credibility for people who think there is a credibility issue). Personally I think it's a communication issue, not a credibility issue not not having an obvious, persistent announcement just exacerbates the issue.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

    Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

    ggbats
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    It's a shame that the thread or post can not be deleted by user who wrote it.
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,749
    @PRODJ

    As the original poster, you can request the thread be closed.
    lmfgunnutSlickRick
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Lmao I don't know why I look at these threads.....

    ......*runs away from all the math ......

    Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    image
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    @PR0DJ...

    One reason to leave this thread is, because NextGames doesn't hide from their problems...

    They may not do things, correctly or elegantly...

    But they don't hide their problems...

    Just because you weren't answered quickly, doesn't mean they were oblivious to the problems...

    They have a history, of slowly correcting, problems and situations...

    You are not alone being frustrated...


    But also the thread should stay, because it shows how you handled your dissipointment...



    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

    Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )





  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    edited June 2016
    mongo911 said:

    @PR0DJ...

    One reason to leave this thread is, because NextGames doesn't hide from their problems...

    They may not do things, correctly or elegantly...

    But they don't hide their problems...

    Just because you weren't answered quickly, doesn't mean they were oblivious to the problems...

    They have a history, of slowly correcting, problems and situations...

    You are not alone being frustrated...


    But also the thread should stay, because it shows how you handled your dissipointment...



    1. They "hide" the way you do not see.
    2. They are not doing things correctly. But maybe elegantly enough for you to not see if they doing it correctly or not - I salute on this one.
    3. They trying to appear that they don't, but see №1.
    4. I was answered quickly enough for humans modering whole forum with responsibility to writing on behalf of whole NG corporation - I thank @eetu on this one, really. No sarcasm involved.
    5. I will trust you on that, but it will not change my mind.
    6. You are right - I am not alone being frustrated, but I seem to be alone to tell them what math is and what announcements are. And what changes in update are.

    And changes in announcement message (thread) that they did after my posts will not deny that fact that either they f*** with you or they were f****** with you all the way.
    Or they do not know meaning of words, which I very much doubt))) I did show them meaning of some words and symbols and they changed announcement right away - thank you very much, but it is changing nothing.
    7. I handled my disappointment with disappointment with this game. And it is not my riot - it is my real disappointment of the way people doing things.

    My advice to the team: hire more smart people who can do either true math or true announcements. And fair balancing game or whatever - there are lot of options to work with.

    Thank you.
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    @PR0DJ...

    The clarity of your opinion and position, is understandable...

    Good luck with this game...


    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

    Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )





    jesterPR0DJ
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    edited June 2016
    mongo911 said:

    @PR0DJ...
    The clarity of your opinion and position, is understandable...
    Good luck with this game...

    Thank you for wishing me luck, and if you don't mind I will use the luck your wish me in real life game.
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,565
    @PimpOfTheDead That comment made my day ;)

    Chill with us in Pickle Squad! Farming Events and Daily/Weekly Missions

    My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834

    @PimpOfTheDead That comment made my day ;)

    @painclasher
    Sure it is relaxing for those who cared to read mine.
    Pain Walker
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    @PR0DJ
    I like your determination :)
    Many times I rolled up guns against NG to fight in name of us...players. Mostly our fight brings results. Many game aspects has been fixed as we demanded. NG do listening..
    I'm here from November. I see changes...
    <img src="http://i.imgur.com/d6070rs.jpg"alt="" />
    PR0DJ
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    edited June 2016
    Amiga said:

    @PR0DJ

    I like your determination :)

    Many times I rolled up guns against NG to fight in name of us...players. Mostly our fight brings results. Many game aspects has been fixed as we demanded. NG do listening..

    I'm here from November. I see changes...

    @Amiga
    And I see my hunter crying and my math analyst still outraged.
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    I don't see any problems with my hunter ;)) but also I don't use scout or bruisers as well... Indeed strange balance class change
    <img src="http://i.imgur.com/d6070rs.jpg"alt="" />
Sign In or Register to comment.