Double xp and unlimited gas, where's the double supplies?

What is NG hiding by not offering supplies double option?
Or is this just another we didn't think it all through, and ran with it!
@Teeceezy

Comments

• DennermanDennerman Member Posts: 14
    If you click on the supplies exploration mission you'll see that it says, "Increased chance to find better equipment". So it looks like what you had hoped for is actually there already!
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    Many players have Maxed cans which sucks when everything u open is cans so till they fix storage where many of us are losing some of the games function they will likely not have it to pay for it like XP & gas. PLEASE add more STORAGE soon! Spending gold to open extra boxes for useless cans blows donkey balls js!! :D

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Unlimited gas, although time consuming, is better than double supplies. I bought it today for $2. Playing challenges every 1/2 hour, playing supply exploration whenever I want, using shooters to upgrade my walkers...

I prefer the unlimited gas to double supplies. Rather than get double supplies every 3 hours for 18 gas I get to play 6 exploration supply missions in 10 minutes or less. Way better than double supplies in my opinion.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Ovidmikel
  • ReignManReignMan Member Posts: 114
    I was looking forward to this, but was expecting that we would be able to buy these extra perks with gold. Hope the game developers add this option too
    GreenBalloonLadyAquilaJaden
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    ReignMan said:

I was looking forward to this, but was expecting that we would be able to buy these extra perks with gold. Hope the game developers add this option too

That would be the fair thing to do for the entire player base and not just the ones who are willing to pay cash.
    Invader
  • GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 133
    @DLich
    Imagine if you had gas and double supplies or Xp. Wouldn't that be even better?

It's just another half baked idea from NG, they seem to do things half assed, and never update with completed ideas. Seems to take two or more tries before they get things right, if they do complete., before NG comes up with a new incomplete solution.
    DLich
  • GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 133
    @Dennerman how does better equipment equal supplies? I don't think your catching what I'm pitching.
    You can purchase double Xp, but you can't purchase double supplies. Hence, whatever the offer of supplies in a mission you can't double it, but you can with Xp.

Seems NG is only trying to appease high level players, not those trying to get there!
    @Teeceezy (if you ever answer anymore?)
    Invader
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    @grinch unlimited gas means unlimited supply runs and is cheaper than double xp.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• DennermanDennerman Member Posts: 14
    Grinch said:

@Dennerman how does better equipment equal supplies? I don't think your catching what I'm pitching.
    You can purchase double Xp, but you can't purchase double supplies. Hence, whatever the offer of supplies in a mission you can't double it, but you can with Xp.

Seems NG is only trying to appease high level players, not those trying to get there!
    @Teeceezy (if you ever answer anymore?)

Ahh, that's my misunderstanding. I thought you were saying that because deadlies were removed there was now no bonus on those exploration missions. In rereading it appears I missed the point of your post. Sorry bout that.
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Gimme, gimme, gimme. You did some stuff. Why aren't you doing more?

/sarcasm
    Lightfeet
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    Most high level players (myself included) it's not the supplies that it's the issue. It's the high ramp up of experience that has stalled the game. Experience is a much harder 'currency' to build up and stockpile especially with upgrades 500K+.

That being said, I'm sure if there is a market for $2.99 double supplies...that NG will make it available.
    Ovidmikel
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    I will trade my 8.9m supplies for equal amount of XP if that helps anyone? Instead of buying double supplies lol