Official Announcements to game issues, bugs aso

Hi folks @NG,

I love this game, but what makes me a bit sad is how general problems, bugs an especially update issues are handled.

Why can't there be an official thread where every bug, issue, not implemented feature (faster scout) etc. is listed.

Why must I dig deep through all those user reports and answers (if there are answers)?

Just a single thread with small headlines like "confirmed bugs", "currently investigating", "feature changes", "not yet implemented"...

Everybody could see what's going on, every player could feel taken seriously. Nobody should expect a game to be bug free, but I think this would make it much easier for us to deal with those problems. I know it sounds like work, but with an official thread the play community could answer many problems by just saying: "thats a comfirmed bug. Look there ...", "that's a feature that caused problems and is delayed. Look there ..."
Gaga
__
If you want to join us on Oktober 8th or later, contact me. -- Line: sister.gaga --
Sebi82JulialiciousTheLostOnesLydiakussilazur

Comments

• JulialiciousJulialicious Member Posts: 193
    totally agree with you! at least, that would be very helpful!
    Julia - "the puppet master - the secret leader of the council!!!" =D

Retired Leader of Sisters Family

• woodstockwoodstock Member Posts: 200
    They have something like this, see here, but it is well hidden and not maintained.
    Julialicious
  • johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324
    edited June 2016
    I pointed this out the other day, I use the search box to look for answers and all I see is the same people talking nonsense on the threads am directed to. Takes me ages to search through sometimes pages and pages of drivel and self-indulgent juvenile behaviour.
    lmfgunnut
  • SistersOfDaryl_GagaSistersOfDaryl_Gaga Member Posts: 164
    edited June 2016
    totally agree, @johnnydives

interesting thread, @woodstock, so they just have to reactivate it. Sounds easy =)
    Gaga
    __
    If you want to join us on Oktober 8th or later, contact me. -- Line: sister.gaga --
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    edited June 2016
    Just to clarify, hopefully you mean a sticky thread that NG maintains that lists all the known bugs and issues that they are aware of and working on so we don't have every player reporting the same thing a gazillion times. Maybe sticky this and have the same list in Bugs & Issues sections as well as General section since some people, I don't know why, like to report bugs & game issues in the General section.

@woodstock That list should not be under the heading of "Rules"
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
  • kussikussi Member Posts: 2
    I LIKE IT!!! ;)
  • mikelbenmikelben Member Posts: 11
    I absolutly agree with SisterofDaryl_Gaga ..., it is the way, how you handle the general problems she discribes ... and ... if there is a answer for a special problem, it is difficult to find it easy. Take one step by another and think about it ... we are the players and those, who really like the game and we are going to play the game even in the future. Thanks a lot for hearing us.