Who has spent the MOST money playing this game?

I spent $2.99 on a small bundle but I think if I had $99.00 for the max gold, I'd have money to go do something else.

Best Answers

• ConnConn Member Posts: 138
    Answer ✓
    Buying gold in this game doesn't really give you much good.
    Other then just getting radio's and having a shot at better survivors, you can max all your buildings and resources etc.
    Some people who have done that have been stuck at their maximum level and camp for weeks, lol.
  • froggyfroggy Member Posts: 27
    Answer ✓
    Haven't spent a dime...just earning through game play.
    Mechanix
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    edited November 2015 Answer ✓
    I spent few pounds on first bundle when game was released and now I'm thinking about next one to get 1 extra slot and 1000 gold. This should be enought for me :)
    Which will give round amout for how much full game should cost:)
    Survivor420
  • jureforjusticejureforjustice Member Posts: 270
    Answer ✓
    I spent $3 for the fresh bundle. Thinking of the second one when I get further and it costs millions and millions of supplies and need the extra slot =D

I usually don't buy anything from mobile games, but this one is special =D I actually have enjoyed it longer than a 3 weeks LOL! I don't find much use for the gold, I just used it to buy outfits. It's not a pay to win kind of game too.
  • OwlkapwnOwlkapwn Member Posts: 168
    Answer ✓
    I think most people lie about how much they spend on any mobile game
    atrainofficialJamesDecusbuterflyzaMechanixSurvivor420[Deleted User]
  • Ball_de_SacBall_de_Sac Member Posts: 29
    Answer ✓
    Although I haven't spent any MONEY on the game, I have spent a lot of TIME which is more valuable for the makers of this game, as I have "watched" tons of ads, after the missions and in the theater. I will never spend and of my money on this unless an actual good value comes out, because what they got now is not worth it. If they put out more ads and I can "pay" them that way.
    Survivor420
  • MorganMorgan Member Posts: 191
    Answer ✓
    I spent spent money to buy all deals except the radio+gold one.
    Owlkapwn
  • HeadhunterHeadhunter Member Posts: 199
    Answer ✓
    The reason I like this game and continue to play it is because it isn't pay to win. While I have spent hundreds of dollars in IAP in other games, I've decided to stop doing that. As soon as this game implements some type of paywall or becomes pay to win, I'll move on to another game.
    jureforjustice
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Answer ✓
    I bought the starter pack, but that's it, no more.
    No financial gain = no financial investment imho.
    [Deleted User]rgerkmanrhammonds29
  • AzrulAzrul Member Posts: 48
    Answer ✓

The reason I like this game and continue to play it is because it isn't pay to win. While I have spent hundreds of dollars in IAP in other games, I've decided to stop doing that. As soon as this game implements some type of paywall or becomes pay to win, I'll move on to another game.

Well summed up. I am accumulating $$ on my google opinion rewards and will spend £2.29 when I can as a gesture to the devs.
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    Answer ✓
    I've bought the starter pack, and a couple of the class bundles. I don't mind spending some $$ on the game - I want to support the devs, and my spending $$ makes it possible for the F2P players to play as well. It's all good B)
    jureforjusticeOvidmikel
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Answer ✓
    Supporting the devs is why I bought the starter pack.
    But that's most likely the lot, as I said previously.
  • ZinZin Member Posts: 64
    Answer ✓
    I bought the £2.29 pack as it seemed worth it to say how much I play the game. I waited until I was level 26 though so getting full tomatoes etc meant getting more for my money :)
    Ovidmikel
  • JRDmanJRDman Member Posts: 60
    Answer ✓
    Already spent more than $100. I'm still enjoying the game and I am still sinking many hours into it, so I don't mind supporting the devs. I also play console and pc mmos with monthly subs, but I still understand the value that this lowly mobile game provides. It helps that my wife is also playing this game, so it is an avenue for more bonding between us. All worth it.
    jureforjusticeKillpupsNkitsrgerkmanOvidmikel
  • MTLBicepsMTLBiceps Member Posts: 2
    Answer ✓
    I've spent just over $200 on the game and have enjoyed every second. I still love playing the game and fully want to support the dev's.

As I play at least 2 hrs a day, playing off and on, the money spent is minor compared to the enjoyment I have had.

MTLBiceps
    [Deleted User]rgerkmanOvidmikel
  • clalen85clalen85 Member Posts: 9
    Answer ✓
    I haven't totalled up £££'s I've spent, dare not to.. I'm one of them, when I'm in the zone & need to progress or heal one of my fave suvivors for a mission I think 'oh, go on. Just one more pile of gold won't break the bank'... I've only ever spent more & brought a bundle once tho, think it was £14.99 offer with max supplies, XP, survivor slot etc.. I can think of worse ways to blow my hard earned cash I suppose, lol
    outofbox00Lynz4texrgerkmanOvidmikel
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Answer ✓
    null
    Everybody has more money than me, I'm just curious if anyone has spent the max amount of money to get all the gold.
    Answer ✓
    I also play several hours a day but don't have extra cash so I've only bought the lowest amount. But yes I would spend more if I could if only to speed up training sessions
    rgerkman
    Answer ✓
    I'm over $50 now so I guess if you've got it you'll spend it.
    Ovidmikel
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    Answer ✓

Is paying to win considered cheating?

No! Players that spend money on the game help pay the developers to continue developing the game for all of us. Since I'm not in a financial postion to buy gold as often as I would like, I'm happy to play this game with people who can afford to.
    PapaSmurfrgerkman
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Answer ✓
    The world of entertainment has changed. I would rather spend my $ on my games than pay Hollywood to continue pouring out more mindless crap year after year. I've spent about $300 here and am having awesome fun. :)
    Lynz4texDecusrgerkman[Deleted User]Ovidmikelrhammonds29
    Answer ✓
    Got my Christmas bonus and have lost 4 of my best survivors so I bought two bundles yesterday @$19.99 each. I can do any challenges or story modes but I can still do the exploratory missions to build my crappy players up some.
    rgerkman
  • SkollSkoll Member Posts: 12
    Answer ✓
    I have spent €15.00 so far. Bought 3x gold + Radio bundle. Think i'll buy the starter bundle next to get those buildings maxed faster. @council 12 atm, lvl 30.
  • warbirdwarbird Member Posts: 132
    Answer ✓
    I consider myself a free player,
    I'm free unless a sweet deal comes my way haha
    I spentperhaps $200 on TWD after I lost 3 main survivors.
    Thankfully I picked up a great variety of survivors with that money. Including a legendary shooter.
    Answer ✓
    Alibaba said:

Probably me... Hands down. B) Don't think I should say how much lol

Now that's funny.
    Like an earlier poster said it's like crack, so I'm only going to buy 1 more bundle and then .........
    rgerkman
  • EzyEzy Member Posts: 84
    Answer ✓
    Owlkapwn said:

I think most people lie about how much they spend on any mobile game

Agreed. :trollface::mrgreen:
    Answer ✓
    Any one else care to enlighten the room?
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    edited February 2016 Answer ✓
    I didn't spend any money til recently , pulled a few legendary survivors and bought "all the gold" to level them to my top level. Then got drunk and bought the Jesus package .. will not spend any more now. It's already costed me more than the new fallout lol ..
    Just going to use my collected gold for future survivor slots and hope to get lucky with cinema picks with gold tickets
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    Answer ✓
    It was the most expensive mobile game for me. I used to not pay more than few £ on one mobile title but WD bought me... Right now I paid like for full AAA PC title. Nothing more ;)
    rgerkman
  • steste Member Posts: 108
    Answer ✓
    I've only bought the starter pack so far but I'll be buying the bruiser bundle after the next update. I'd probably spend a bit more but it's really expensive.
    500 gold for £4 and that 500 gold really doesn't get you much.
    I'd probably buy a bundle type deal every month if they were more like £2-4.

Answers

• PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    What's your point? That other people have more money than you?
    What would you do with $99 ?
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
  • jureforjusticejureforjustice Member Posts: 270

I hope we never see that day =I
    Lynz4tex
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    edited January 2016
    Probably me... Hands down. B) Don't think I should say how much lol

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    Andrius
  • Weasel007Weasel007 Member Posts: 177
    I spent all my money help me
    Lynz4texggbats