12-3 Nightmare Mode

NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
Is there a video somewhere of anyone beating story mission 12-3 in nightmare mode? Thanks

Comments

• lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    No video, but I finally made it. I don't know why, but I caught a spawn of lvl 21 walkers and they all just lined up right on the other side of the fence....

DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

masmith93
    Scout was 16-20.

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

masmith93
    12-4 I am writing off until next council update.

masmith93
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Congratulations @Imfgunnut. I have not come close to getting a favorable spawn on either side of the fence but I am going to keep trying. Give 13-1 a try sometime if you want to really feel inadequate.
    One question @Imfgunnut. Were you patient and use interrupt with your two hunters or did you try to get to the gate ASAP?
    I moved fast. Only possibility I saw was to be beyond halfway point before the first wave of incoming. From there I risked the hits to open the gate. Got the scout between my hunters and took another round of hits (all dodged) then moved to finish line.

I got hit running for the exit on one of my hunters, which forced another round...scout was put into struggle in the finish line, but it was a 21. One shot dropped it and finished

I thought that had to be the only way. There are just too many walkers to try and be patient and if you leave that scout exposed, they are toast, game over. Congrats again.
    edited June 2016
    @Imfgunnut here is the typical initial spawn I have been facing. I just can't kill the 22's effectively and quickly enough to save the old Sean. I even took two assualts with gold spread trying to stun enough of the herd to move to the gate but no cigar.
    Yeah, that is typical. Just keep at it till you get 21s. I got that twice, but the first time I was less aggressive.

Two fatties spawn when you open the gate. Keep that in mind if you make it there.

Thanks. I know my two 60% dodge hunters could rush things along and get to the gate but having to babysit poor Sean screws that plan all to hell.
    I did get the gate open once tonight and remembered the fatties were coming but by then the scout was tied up and doomed to die. I just need one all 21 starting chance some day.