GOLD Spending Confirmation

hlwshlws Member Posts: 4
Hey, firstly I love this game...
I just finished one mission and suddenly I was out of "watch the movie" option. Before realising I hit the button and spent 25 gold for nothing ! (I even had no silver crates or anything there). It would be really nice If there was some confirmation question, If I really want to spend the gold. I felt like robbed for 25 gold, since everywhere in game, where you can spend gold, the game asks you with another table. I hope it is still this way, because before update it was, and I hope that this missing confirmation is just exception. Because if it would be meant to be like this (accidently clicking and loosing gold, instead of really wanting to spend it) it's breaking the feeling of the game. I like spending the gold, supporting game, but in this case it was more like stepping on a trap. And that is bad feeling.
InspTurbinesAndreaISMyRealName

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Agreed. Ive done it a couple of times.
    InspTurbineshlws
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    +1
    On any gold purchase of 25 or more.
    Back from 2016 :p
    InspTurbinesAquarianAngelhlws
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    +1 here

yup been there done that on low lvl crates with no gold or silver & mine has never asked if i want to use gold i just click it & 3 more locks pop up but yea that would be nice to have that like everything else
    InspTurbinesAquarianAngelhlws
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    Lol I have done this by accident on a low level challenge mission (5 rec i think..) when there were 2 gold tickets left. I realized what I was doing the moment my thumb hit the button and I about kicked my own ass.
    It wasn't all bad though, i got to scrap a lvl 4 legendary screwdriver and nabbed 4 phones for my screwup.
    hlwsInspTurbines
  • AquarianAngelAquarianAngel Member Posts: 1
    I agree... I did this a long time ago, when I only had 26 gold available. :neutral:
    hlws
  • Black_JackBlack_Jack Member Posts: 278
    +1

I think we may have all done it accidently I definately have