Dumpsters level 24 suggested

Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
Didn't have to use dodge on this one

akiJackBauerEl_Pollo_LocoNecroboogieAnimesh101BuckzzAndriusSpringChickenavelardez

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Nice work. And with a level 13 in your squad as well.
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    Found that the door- opening survivor doesn't really matter since they are busy
    Andrius
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    Great video.. Thanks for sharing!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    Japes87AndyMenshelFragzie
  • ratonraton Member Posts: 164
    Every member of the team has "100 % chance of interrupting an enemy after an overwatch atack" ?
    @raton just the 2 warriors . One actually has 80% interrupt on her katana but luck as well so that stacks it up to 100% .. The door opener doesn't need interrupt
    raton
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Japes87 said:

Found that the door- opening survivor doesn't really matter since they are busy

True, but if they do take a hit, the low level will be devastating.
    Absolutely , after level 24 suggested , a level 18 fully maxed will get auto struggled just the same as a level 1 tho :)
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    Any other ones repeatable? I'll be buying free gas on Friday since I'll be busy Thursday
    @JVC_TWD I'm working on a couple of them , the kill them all one is doable at least a little bit , and traverse or whatever looks to be possible with the right spawn.. Dumpster diving seems the most effective so far tho
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    I see. Well thanks for the heads up :smile:

I look forward to seeing more of your videos @Japes87
    Japes87avelardez
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,826
    Nice! :D
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.