Trade goods reward system

Doesn't seem the viarity of the trade goods shop a bit lacking? Saving all your 7500 points for a random legendary with a gamble which is just too risky. As for mine experience the last legendary items I got by purchasing a legendary box contained all shooter weapons giving me a load of unused items. Or some other weeks I only get armors of assault rifles. Those are a lot of wasted goods.

So here comes my suggestion.

What if we can choose to buy 4 dirrerent type of legendary boxes. The first 2 contains weapons, devided by ranged en melee weapons.

The other 2 contains armor with the same choosing for ranged and melee.

And as an extra, make more special items for sale like Lucille. Makes your characters more unique.

What do you guys think?

StardustBiscuit
theRealBender

Comments

• lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    10,000 TG to spin the prize wheel. Prizes range from Legendary Survivors, 50 radios, Legendary Kits (armor and weapon), 500 gold, 1 million XP, Gas Booster....
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

theRealBenderInspTurbinesmasmith93
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    Almost anything would be an improvement over the current system!
  • OnyxOnyx Member Posts: 19
    I think a change would be good.
    At least some opportunity to choose between a hunter or melee weapon.
    Now we get alot of the same over and over.
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Would you like the ability to narrow down your pool of rewards for additional cost of TG?
    Back from 2016 :p