Bundle and level weapon

Hello guys. Im going to try to explain myself veryclearly coz english is not my mother language.

Today i bought a bundle, and i got a legendary weapon for hunters.
I was level 33, my workshop 10 . I got a weapon level 14.

If i buy an other bundle for shooter, i will also get a weapon level 14? Is it random or its about my level or orkshop level?

I dont really want to pay a lot, but i have to admit its really helpful because i max out my storages provisions and i got 1,4 millions provisions..

Comments

• drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    i may be wrong but the level of the weapons in such bundles seems to me to be linked to the survivor levels you have in that class. a 14 pull is pretty handy, only frustrating thing is the lotery on the traits, as id normally prefer different traits for my guns. for a hunter love them to stop enemy attack and also widen the shot area fab for taking out multiple swarms of zombies when you find yourself in a corner...

but guess everyone is diff ;-)
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    So far I've only been able to buy the class specific bundles one time.
    Let us know if you get that same bundle again - would be interested to know.
  • TheSheriffTheSheriff Member Posts: 76
    One time for me as well....
  • SkollSkoll Member Posts: 12
    I bought my first weapon bundle yesterday and got a lvl 12 legendary (my highest lvl survivor) scout weapon.
  • EzyEzy Member Posts: 84
    Consider yourself a really lucky guy. When I bought this bundle, I just got this (shit):

Make a good use of it.
This discussion has been closed.