Lucille Level 18 Club

2»

Comments

• TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Cheers @Illbrainer

I live a few hundred meters from Carlsberg's HQ and original brewing site. They've moved all brewing and production away to western Denmark but they now have a nice small specialty brewery at the site. And they make good beer.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    Illbrainerlmfgunnut
  • IllbrainerIllbrainer Member Posts: 464
    I dont why I thought youre from US, sorry bout that!

Our places to live seem to be well decided;-)

Lager is a great beer indeed. My area is Pilsener influenced.

Lets see if we have another member: @LadyAquila: Recently my Lucille got Lv21. Did you made it?

Cheers!

;-)
    Leader of WEIRDnDEADLY! Keep Guild Weird!
    Member of the Empty Memorial Club- Elite Survivalist
    Founder of the Lucille Level 18 Club
    TheLostOnes
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    Ah, not yet. I leveled my first to 20. And I'm actually just finishing up Morgan's Staff to level 21 right now. I did the 24 hour free gas bundle yesterday so I earned 3.1 million XP's...great time for these big upgrades.

I have 2 level 18 bruisers and 2 more epics that max out at 19. I only have a few that go that high, so I may need to get creative in finding uses for them. High level weapons will certainly help. :)
    TheLostOnesIllbrainer
    Whoaa, awesome! Way too many bruiser for me. If I didnt had that lv21 Lucille idea I wouldnt even Level my single bruiser to lv18 ;-) Spent 10 bucks on the game so far though I must admit that Morgans bundle was a thought worth. Have a Bo staff myself but I Play the "BOOM-Style" better.

However, cant wait for your lv21 Lucille! I' ll get some Champagner then ;-)

c u in the "ClubHouse"
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @Illbrainer I don't know if this will get me kicked. out of the club or it will give me an honory title. I had two, the one you saw that I have leveled up, and then this one. I also have a lvl 18 hammer for my other bruiser so while I had the XP booster I did this:
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    lol When I opened your pic I began immediately hit "cancel" again and again. But it didnt disappear :-). Happend to me before.

Once a member, alltime member. You can Tell this to your children and the children of your children ;-)

@TheLostOnes
    TheLostOnes