CONQUER - FAKE OR TRUTH CLAN

How is it even possible for their clan to earn some much star challenge? I mean look up their quest star challenge and you will see that at least 20 of their clan members have to earn 514 star. May someone clarify my suspicion bc I did my best at my max out level 18 weapon and armor
Lightfeet

Comments

• blaher86blaher86 Member Posts: 71
    Any help or suggestions to understand why the so called CONQUER can earn so many star challenge...thanks for any advice
    Lightfeet
  • antant Member Posts: 547
    Well if you bought unlimited gas and used the dumpsters exploit, then their scores are entirely explainable. Of course you might have to spend some gold on healing too. Conquer maybe a little crazy, but imo they're totally legit.
    Click here to join the BlackjacknBeef/Asylum Family.

Click here to see my youtube strategy videos.
    PR0DJ
    Player name is DEMO at 354 with 3 MAX 18 GOLD CHARACTER and ALL MAX GOLD EQUIPMENT LEVEL 21. If any of the clan members from CONQUER read this places show me some photos...thanks
    Lightfeet
    Damn auto correct, but yeah show me some pictures tho...bc I would like to know how!
    Lightfeet
  • limeyjohnlimeyjohn Member Posts: 215
    You can achieve most things in this game with a little patience, a little Luck and most important a little cash, l have no doubt this is all above board and take my hat off to them
    Shut_UpLightfeet[Deleted User]
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited June 2016
    Show you some pics? Lol I don't think so lol. Feel free to use the search feature though because I'm not going to do all the work for you or answer any follow up questions.

I doubt any one from Conquer is going to answer you after your accusatory tone saying things like fake clan in all caps and then ask them for pics. They might though but like I said use the search feature.
    limeyjohnDLichsligoemLightfeet
    @Shut_Up lol it just became serious now. I was trying to find out but it all became serious lol, just a game bro...chill out...I mean look at my screen shot and see how low my gold count is. I guess they call this "YouTube comment" lol.
    Lightfeet
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    @blaher86 - I have learned a lot from the generous people on this forum, my guild mates, and from the YouTube videos that elite players from Conquer and others have elected to share. As said above, they are legit, and use strategy and gas to achieve high stars. Check them out, wish I had done so sooner in my TWD NML career.
    limeyjohnShut_Up
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,506
    I think this thread has run its course. Closed.
    AndriusLightfeetSpipman[Deleted User]
This discussion has been closed.