One Word Story Game: TheLostOnes

13»

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death from exsanguination, @JudithG paced quickly, sharpening her axe. @lmfgunnut played with hairy dwarves spinning naked outside, until Goldilocks knocked him
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    SpacemanSpiff
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death from exsanguination, @JudithG paced quickly, sharpening her axe. @lmfgunnut played with hairy dwarves spinning naked outside, until Goldilocks knocked him OUT.
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Thank goodness. Is this over now?
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

SlickRickmasmith93[Deleted User]
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    I'm tapped out...that was fun though!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    @masmith93 how about some madlibs?
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

masmith93
    That story was terrible. Thank god I died.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,220
    ...yes, but.. What @SlickRick told @capibara ?? And...why @JudithG arrived exausted searching for answers?? I want more!! :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death from exsanguination, @JudithG paced quickly, sharpening her axe. @lmfgunnut played with hairy dwarves spinning naked outside, until Goldilocks knocked him out.
    "What
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    We may need to revamp the rules to allow more than one word. Full sentences?
    [Deleted User]
  • @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death from exsanguination, @JudithG paced quickly, sharpening her axe. @lmfgunnut played with hairy dwarves spinning naked outside, until Goldilocks knocked him out.
    "What was @capibara thinking?
    masmith93
    @TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Meanwhile, @JudithG arrived exhausted, stressed, confused searching for answers. She staggered and reached the conclusion for what @SlickRick told @capibara. After @masmith93's death from exsanguination, @JudithG paced quickly, sharpening her axe. @lmfgunnut played with hairy dwarves spinning naked outside, until Goldilocks knocked him out.
    His thoughts drifted between utter sadness and despair at the untimely death of @masmith93 and mirth as he pictured @TheLostOnes fingers.
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    His thoughts drifted between utter sadness and despair at the untimely death of @masmith93 and mirth as he pictured @TheLostOnes fingers.

...And yet, he was strangely aroused by the ringworm fingers, like it was calling out to him to be softly caressed.
    masmith93[Deleted User]
    edited June 2016

...And yet, he was strangely aroused by the ringworm fingers, like it was calling out to him to be softly caressed.

Meanwhile. @SpacemanSpiff's ____________ was the next victim of @JudithG's axe, even though he begged and pleaded with her to spare his ________.
    capibara
  • LydiaLydia Member Posts: 167
    Gripping story, could win awards :lol: My imagination went a bit crazy working out those blanks in your section @masmith93 :lol:
    @Lydia It was a mad lib - waiting for someone to fill in those blanks ;)
    Lydia
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    edited June 2016
    Pride
    Lydia
    @Boruto Don't half ass it. Fill in the blanks in a new post and continue the story. Geez, you want a spoon? :D
    capibaraBorutoLydia
    Pervert Rodent Into Drug Ecstasy
    Lydia
    Oh...wait!! Wrong thread :#
    LydiaBoruto
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Maybe do the Madlib Madlibs style? You ask for an adjective, a proper noun, an adverb, etc. It works best when you have no idea what the story is about.
    Then when you've collected the words, you reveal the story with the words in place.
    Back from 2016 :p
    TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Suddently
    TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringwormingers. Suddently
    TheLostOnes is yearning tenderly to grab bulging biceps with sweaty, moist, disgusting ringworm fingers. Suddently