The Walking Dead: No Man's Land Series! - Revan The Legend.

2»

Comments

• LydiaLydia Member Posts: 167
    @RevanTheLegend enjoying watching thru your very entertaining videos, even in a short while I'd forgotten what the beginning was like! .. And I've just lived thru your devistation at losing poor old Richard lol
    RevanTheLegend
  • RevanTheLegendRevanTheLegend Member Posts: 42
    haha thank you @Lydia!!!

I'd say i wont make that mistake again... but i probably will xD

New Episode!!!

Managed to complete an episode, unlock a class AND get an awesome radio call result!!!

Hope y'all enjoy!

New video!

Was gonna title this: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly.

You'll see why xD

LydiaAvalon8
    Lol @RevanTheLegend that first attempt was hilarious :lol: .. I enjoy watching your progress..entertaining :)
    RevanTheLegend
    Lydia said:

Lol @RevanTheLegend that first attempt was hilarious :lol: .. I enjoy watching your progress..entertaining :)

Sometimes i play this game and think "dude, what the hell are you doing?" lmao

Got there in the end though right? xD
    Yeah second time you were more cautious with placement , took your time and thought ahead with your moves and tactics... I can't help loving your 'oh shit' moments tho so don't get too good :tongue:
    Lydia said:

I can't help loving your 'oh shit' moments tho so don't get too good :tongue:

Not much risk of that happening xD
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 546
    wow...interesting seeing all these outdated aspects of the game...seems like Revan left around the time of the heroes update...