Purchased Weapons and Armor should come fully upgraded.

zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
So, if you have level 18 survivors, the items would come at level 21 fully upgraded, so your level 18 survivors would be able to use the item immediately... Instead of needing to grind for the experience to unlock it, then wait all the time necessary(or spend gold) to upgrade.

I feel like this would also probably help satisfy people who think the prices are too high, since it would effectively be rolling a bunch of experience and time in with the purchase.

Just my .02.
Fester17Avalon8theRealBenderAmigaGMrazz

Comments

• theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Amen! Especially at the prices charged for these weapons!
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Since they would effectively be including over $115 dollars worth of XP (at the best possible gold purchase price) in this purchase, doing so would be very disruptive to the game economy. Why spend gold that you buy to run levels to get XP when you can use the same money to buy leveled gear at a better price.

It would be sweet, but if real it would be quite expensive or game altering.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

SpacemanSpiff
  • SistersOfDaryl_GagaSistersOfDaryl_Gaga Member Posts: 164
    I suggested the same before - and got the same answer from @lmfgunnut.

They added a 3.99 Euro XP/Fuel bundle. You can easily collect enough for up-levelling a legendary level 18 to level 21 in 24 hours. Adding about 300 gold for speeding up the first 2 levels, it cost you about 6.50 Euro. So your 115 Euro ($=Euro in this game) are wrong.

People who buy XP (for 115 Euro) are the guys that kill the game economy and balancing. Pay? OK, but moderately.

So, @zoson, totally agree with you.
    Gaga
    __
    If you want to join us on Oktober 8th or later, contact me. -- Line: sister.gaga --
    zoson
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    @lmfgunnut Your calculation raises a very good point - for the case against the bad overall game economy. It would be "disruptive" to an existing system that sucks.
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.