What are your final scores at "The suburbs" challenge?

The new challenge was pretty nice, but I am not sure if it was on purpose that you could run the dumpster mission as often as you had the time to run it.

What have been your final results especially at the other missions (as dumpsters was only about how many time you had to repeat it)? Would ne nice to see if it is possible to get more out of the other missions with other tactics.

TWD Legends DE - Top 10 Guild in Germany - 19 of 20 members - apply at [email protected]
TWD Wing DE - Apply now and get the chance to join the main guild
[email protected] - Watch TWD No Mans Land Walkthroughs
PR0DJAvalon8

Comments

• Avalon8Avalon8 Member Posts: 37
    edited June 2016
    I didn't like the one where you had to push the car, even if it looked very easy, I couldn't get past rec. Lvl. 22.

What team did you use for that mission? :)

There's us and the dead. We survive this by pulling together, not apart.
    We do what we need to do, and then we get to live. No matter what - we'll be okay.
    This is how we survive: We tell ourselves that we are the walking dead.

• Rick_ZKRick_ZK Member Posts: 296
    edited June 2016
    I only scored 645
    IGN : Rick. Officer in the Cure Family. Number One in Sweden & currently 22 globally.
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Actually, the dumpster mission took so much attention that I didn't try to maximise the other missions.

By the way, thanks terminates for sharing your videos !

-----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • nultschnultsch Member Posts: 51
    edited June 2016
    Estrella said:

I didn't like the one where you had to push the car, even if it looked very easy, I couldn't get past rec. Lvl. 22.

What team did you use for that mission? :)

I used a team of 2 hunters and one shooter. I was standing at the bottom and waiting for all my special moves being charged. Than I killed most of the walkers with my hunters, the last one with the extra attack of the shooter and than used the shooter to push the car.

What team did you used at the kill all mission? where you got 72 stars.
    TWD Legends DE - Top 10 Guild in Germany - 19 of 20 members - apply at [email protected]
    Avalon8
  • SistersOfDaryl_GagaSistersOfDaryl_Gaga Member Posts: 164
    I made 471. Unlimited stars in challenges? I don't like it. The challenge must be over at 350 or 400. Taking it to 600 or 1,000 is annoying. That's just a question of who has more spare time and more money. Why not just show our account balances?
    Gaga
    __
    If you want to join us on Oktober 8th or later, contact me. -- Line: sister.gaga --
    PR0DJ[Deleted User]timflo83x
    edited June 2016
    @SistersOfDaryl_Gaga yes thats right. The dumpster mission was only about time (with the 24hour gas boost it's not that expensive anymore) and as they didn't attacked you in the most cases you didn't need to spend gold for healing. Usually it should be about skill to reach the most stars but with this missions it is not. But I think that game is not the only one, where the ones with the most time/money have an advantage (e.g. the Paragon ranking in Diablo 3 rewards the ones with infinite time too).
    @nultsch Thank you!! I'll try this combo next time :smile:

I was using 2 Shooters and 1 Hunter. All Three with interrupt. I let the walkers fight with the raiders first and then killed one walker / raider after another. Took its time but was worth it :smile:

We do what we need to do, and then we get to live. No matter what - we'll be okay.

I was thinking about that. I always managed to kill almost all, if the raiders started on the right side with the walkers. But my problem was the hunter of the raiders. He always started hiding behind the fence at a position where I couldn't shot him from the left side of the map. I could shot him once or twice with my shooter and than I had to move my survivors right and got into his range. After that he killed me.
    Yes - if the hunter was behind the gate it got very difficult, almost impossible to win. I was lucky that most of the time no raider was behind the fences, made it much easier.

@SistersOfDaryl_Gaga I see your point and I totally understand. Normaly I dont go further than ~450 (if there are farmable maps) because its just brain afk.
    But this time with the gas booster and zero time in hospital, why not? :smile: If it helps the guild to reach the next reward I think there's no problem in doing it. Makes your teammates happy as well :smile:

I agree the additional weekend event with reduced heal tiimes, combined with gas boost made it very special this time.
  • DangerBDangerB Member Posts: 231
    I did a personnel best on this one at 344, this was before the dumpster run.
    I ended with 420.
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    I managed 613.
    I was on a 30 minute timer on Dumpsters for most of the last 3 days of the challenge.
    Ovidmikel
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 934
    @JackBauer Nice job! ;)

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @Terminates waiting for a video to beat these maps so tablet us down sugar lol
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 934
    @Ovidmikel Not sure what can be done with the new map, hun....I'll know better tomorrow ;)

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!