Wait a minute... Defenders during a raid can heal?

deacondoesdeacondoes Member Posts: 34
Is this possible? Is there available equipment or some other trick that lets defenders heal during a raid? I used 2 level 15s and a level 16 to raid 2 level 14s and a level 13. After my fist attack pass, two of them were bleeding and another had a short green health bar. On the defenders turn, 2 of the defenders healed, and turned their "bleeding" back to partial green bars. How do you do this? I want that...

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,706
  • CanadianMikeCanadianMike Member Posts: 202
    I've noticed it too and I love it. I'd rather have them waste a turn and heal the bleeding than attacking my survivors and thus risk hospital time.
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870

I've noticed it too and I love it. I'd rather have them waste a turn and heal the bleeding than attacking my survivors and thus risk hospital time.

Fo real
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
  • deacondoesdeacondoes Member Posts: 34
    Zbot. Yes I know I can heal my survivors. But I was attacking on a raid. The defenders did not have someone to press a "heal" button. They did it themselves automatically. That's the part about which I am confused.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,706
    @deacondoes , whatever your survivors are capable of doing applies also to defender survivors. This hasn't changed. The AI is the one pushing the buttons.
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    I think at first the outpost defenders didn't bandage, but someone told them the secret during one of the updates..
    theRealBender