Thoughts about games future

2»

Comments

• Being that I've spent any XP on my main survivors and barely had enough to clothe them, I didn't have a single melee survivor with interrupt.
    Any ideas where my XP is getting spent on now?
    Ovidmikel
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    edited June 2016
    Edit
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    I checked my crystal balls and they showed me this:

I can consult the tarot next but I'm pretty sure the balls nailed it...
    limeyjohnVintage_Bulljester
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    eetu said:

I'm not the one setting policy regarding these, but don't be too surprised if Dumpsters is tweaked a bit next time around..

Please remind that department that the weekend heal event helped with that map a lot and not to take all the fun out of that map if they tweak it.

Thanks @eetu
    SpringChickenOvidmikel
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @bgbelden I lvl up a scout and a scout weapon and a warrior weapon for that exact reason lol I was hoping to pull a low lvl weapon with interupt that wouldn't be so expensive being ill only use it for Interupt but no such luck
  • @Ovidmikel if I had something cheaper I would have gone that route. I've already started the first upgrade
    @bgbelden Im upgrading this then I hit the jackpot last nite on one call
    ggbats
  • @Ovidmikel nice pull and expensive upgrade too I see
    Ovidmikel
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    edited June 2016
    Lightfeet said:

That's not NG's fault. It's a "problem" caused by the players who want to be on top at any price.

If the way you are playing the game makes you unhappy, don't play the game that way. There are other ways to play the game. Why feel obligated to play using the win-at-all-cost approach?

zoson
    I don't understand what you win. This game you play at your own pace, you really don't play head to head so if your team or eqip ain't maxed it's no big deal. You don't lose anything when you "lose" especially now that deadleys are gone. I've lost 100 times and after a hospital stay I use the same team and play over. If a guild is pressuring you there's prolly 100 more p.s. I just want a leg hunter lol. I did pull an awsome leg warrior last nite and a n epic too that 1.99$ gas boost llets me play so much I find at least 40-60 radios a day and tons of gear. Just buy one less beer or coca cola a day and your set.
    [Deleted User]ggbats
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    edited June 2016
    @Dale Read through my whole posting again (especially the 3rd passage) and you'll see that I play the game the way I want/like.

It isn't my complaint thread. ;)
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    edited June 2016
    Lightfeet said:

@Dale Read through my whole posting again (especially the 3rd passage) and you'll see that I play the game the way I want/like.

I didn't mean you. I meant the OP.

SlickRick said:

I play the game to have fun and go on the challenge until I feel comfortable stopping...as an old ass 38 year man nobody puts pressure on me to do anything I don't want to do...makes the game and life more enjoyable that way :)

aw, hon, I'm old enough to be your mother. I guess that means my ass is really old. lol

But you are correct: after a certain age, we just don't care about peer pressure. Life is indeed more enjoyable that way.

VerbaubOvidmikel
  • DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    Dale said:

Lightfeet said:

I didn't mean you. I meant the OP.

SlickRick said:

I play the game to have fun and go on the challenge until I feel comfortable stopping...as an old ass 38 year man nobody puts pressure on me to do anything I don't want to do...makes the game and life more enjoyable that way :)

aw, hon, I'm old enough to be your mother. I guess that means my ass is really old. lol

But you are correct: after a certain age, we just don't care about peer pressure. Life is indeed more enjoyable that way.

Dale by you're very post I know players like you just don't get it no disrespect intended it has nothing to do with guilds putting pressure or anything else, My point is you get to a certain star count and in order to keep going you Need to spend money which I think should not happen so please in future read and understand where I'm coming from don't assume. @DarkFae also it has nothing to do with burning/throwing money away I'm not here to bash people who spend money on things they enjoy I to spend money but the difference is Im making that choice it does not feel forced. @zbot feel free to close this now as I've talked with @ettu and feel confident it not going the route I thought.
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
    jester
This discussion has been closed.