Logan’s Run - Reloaded (Max level raise)

I love my survivors. I try to get new and better ones for weeks - no chance. But one day they will be useless, when their max level is below the max level of the game.

Why not renew them? Their life-clock is flashing red, send the to the renew-ceremony, spend something (XP, gold, whatever) and turn this old sad level 16 lady to a young happy level 17 one.

Or with less words: I suggest a feature to raise the max level of survivors.
Gaga
__
If you want to join us on Oktober 8th or later, contact me. -- Line: sister.gaga --
masmith93DeucesDakaminJulialiciousSebi82kussiRickGrimesxxxSchakalduffmikelbenCitizen_Z

Comments

• SistersOfDaryl_GagaSistersOfDaryl_Gaga Member Posts: 164
    Thanks for your support. I'd really appreciate more comments on this, because it's something all players will experience.
    Gaga
    __
    If you want to join us on Oktober 8th or later, contact me. -- Line: sister.gaga --
    JulialiciousFaxe
  • LevismanLevisman Member Posts: 2
    This idea is a must have in this game. Otherwise you kill the bounding to our playing survivours. And this makes me for example stop paying for this game. Great Idea Gaga !
    JulialiciousFaxe
    Thanks for the flowers. Maybe the idea is too ambitious for many players. And would mean a too fundamental change for the game, because much of the game mechanism is about finding good survivors and upgrading them.

Nevertheless I would very much appreciate a good way to raise the maximum level of a survivor. Maybe as a part of a magic crate...
    Gaga
    __
    JulialiciousFaxe
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    You gotta figure how much something like this would cost you- and more importantly (from NG's perspective) how much NG would lose. People can spend 300 radios and not get a legendary - now times that by 20+ survivor slots... It makes no sense for NG to allow anyone to increase their survivors +1 level for even 600 radios. You would also have to think about the traits - it would be disastrous to the game to allow people to keep great traits or allow them to regain the last trait on increase of level.

Sets up more problems and would increase the divide between f2p and p2p players. Besides it just ignores the bigger problems in the game: exp/supply economy, playability (everyone is getting tired of replaying/farming the same missions/challenges)....
    SistersOfDaryl_GagaFaxe
    From NGs perspective thousands of frustrated players are worse than everything else. If you say you could raise the maximum by paying 100 times the new level in gold gives NG great opportunity to earn much money from the enthusiasts.

And people who never ever would pay for a game: they don't loose anything. AND: if you want to have a team with three level 18 players right now, you have to pay. If you want to be in the top 10, you must have started paying very early (or was very good in bug using when it was possible).
    Gaga
    __
    Julialiciouskussi
  • JulialiciousJulialicious Member Posts: 193
    How if it at least could be implemented in the Game just like an option - if you really want stay with your current survivor and want raise the max level, so for example pay 500 Gold! So everyone had an option, staying with the old frustrating system or pay and go ahead with your fresh new upleveled survivor! o:) =)

I would like it! <3
    Julia - "the puppet master - the secret leader of the council!!!" =D

Retired Leader of Sisters Family

ggbatsSebi82
    Thanks @Sebi82 <3

^^ And like Gaga already said: "I'd really appreciate more comments on this, because it's something all players will experience!!!!"

o:)

• FaxeFaxe Member Posts: 68
    Like it
    JulialiciousSebi82
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    I'm just glad survivors don't "age" with time. Half my crew already looks like they're Medicare-eligible. I'm worried granny can't shoot straight anymore...
    Julialiciousggbats
  • Sebi82Sebi82 Member Posts: 7
    I think that are good ideas
    Julialicious
  • SchakalSchakal Member Posts: 1
    Yeah I like
    This idea is not from bad parents....
    Julialicious
  • ZitroneZitrone Member Posts: 73
    I like it ;)
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Some business plans focus on a constant stream of new customers rather than customer loyalty (keeping them long term). When a game starts to lose revenue (becomes outdated) they just make a new different game & have minimal support for the old one. I don't think this is that company because of the brand (AMC's TWD) but it's hard to tell really.
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
    Julialicious
  • mikelbenmikelben Member Posts: 11
    Absolut good idea SistersofDary_Gaga ... i feel always angry or disappointed, when my Survivors reach the max. Ability ... for example 17 ... and thats it, for the future i can't use him or her for the higher missions and it cost sooooo much to level them up. Think about Gagas Idea and maybe you change it for the future. Thanks a lot.
    JulialiciousSebi82
  • Citizen_ZCitizen_Z Member Posts: 1
    I´ll support this idea... :)
    JulialiciousSebi82
    :) <3 Meine liebe Gaga, deine Wünsche wurden erhört! Siehe Update 1.10 yuhuuuuuuu :D finally!!!!

Hey, @Teeceezy, it was my idea. Now with 1.10 you're planning to realize it. Very happy... :smiley:
    Gaga
    __
    Julialicious