400+ Stars on the new version of Terminus weekly challenge

Hey folks ,

So I tried (along with my guild) like hell to figure out how to beat some of the new Terminus levels beyond level 22 recc .. After they took the Cannibals mission away , I was hoping there would be some possibilities for star farming .. Unfortunately , aside from a couple levels (Like Shine a light) where you might get 1/20 spawns that you could interrupt and dodge your way through with a horseshoe up your butt , we weren't successful..

I have still heard stories and even seen screenshots of people getting over 400 stars on the challenge (as high as 450 actually) , anyone care to share what we might be missing? I will definitely continue to share with the community whenever I find anything useful.

Here's my personal final map , best I could do even with 21 bonus stars.

Cheers
TraeJenng

Comments

• SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Japes87

I'll PM you mine buddy...give me a minute
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Japes87
  • jacobwiedhatjacobwiedhat Member Posts: 37
    @SlickRick Please share some tricks with me too? i'm maxed out 310 stars
    @jacobwiedhat

I couldn't find any "tricks" on this one...best ones to beat at higher levels were Shine A Light, Deads End, and Last Box Before Highway...but high doses of luck, dodge, and interrupt needed on those...and I don't know how to do videos so someone like @Japes87 who does that stuff would probably be of better help than me since you can visualize it

Sorry I can't help more :(
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    WalkerBait1Japes87
    Congrats @woodstock ...I didn't go quite that far on the last map lol...my map is a little more spread evenly

I though that was a cool challenge though...fun to get new stuff :)
    woodstock
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    That's a boatload of gold to get over 100 stars on any mission this week.
    Japes87ggbatszoson
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    @woodstock very impressive mate!

I was hoping to post a vid this challenge but unfortunately there was nothing worth watching except me running for my life to exit and getting auto-struggled .. hopefully next challenge
    SlickRick
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    Hi guys,
    I've never scored anything higher than 9 on any one of 6 challenge missions because I always was raiding only. So this time after encouragement by @SlickRick & @Ovidmikel, I was trying to see how high I can score and the result is not that bad. I wanted to try recommended level 22 survivors so I only focused on Dead End and I was able to score 54 and this mission I never had any bruise or injury until I finished it because like @SlickRick said, all my 3 survivors kept dodging with luck.
    Thus I'm very pleased with this experiment for the first time, :#
    SlickRickOvidmikel
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    @Boruto nice job. You could've even got 56 if you "maxed out" your stars
    @Boruto

Very nice buddy!! Wait until you join the team...I'll have you rocking and rolling...and Leo will be woofing his little heart out :wink:
    @JVC_TWD

Thanks. What do you mean by if I maxed out my stars?
    @Boruto

You can go much farther on each map...and you didn't use any quests to get bonus stars
    @SlickRick

Thanks, Sure let's rock & roll. I want to compete with best of best in challenge missions.
    Please PM me. I'd like to join your guild.
    @Boruto

Will do buddy!!
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    Sent you a DM @Boruto
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    With 21 bonus stars, I was able to scrape out 361. Every star past 357 took several failed attempts to collect.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

SlickRickJapes87Jenng
    Wow @Imfgunnut that's a very nice number of quest stars. I only managed 9 this week. Great job.
    Great job @lmfgunnut ...you are straight up beast mode and I'm happy to be playing alongside you now buddy!!
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,442
    And here I was so proud! Lol I see I still have a way to go! :blush:
    BorutoSlickRicktheRealBender
    @Jenng

Very nice job. I'm sure you'll catch up top dogs soon.
    ;)
    @Jenng

There's nothing wrong with that...as long as you are proud that is all that matters...just enjoy the journey and remember there are no winners in this game :)
    edited June 2016
    @Jenng, very consistent performance across the six challenges. Keep up the good work.
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,442
    Thanks! @Boruto @SlickRick @NCDawgFan......... I'm becoming a star catcher for real! Lol
    SlickRick
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    I totally forgot to do videos on the new maps... rofl.
    You know @zoson I thought about you when the weekend event started and I had to keep moving my screen around to kill the walkers on either side of my screen. We need our full zoom ability put back in.
    zoson
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    I was happy to get over 270 this week. I really liked the new maps.
    Japes87
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    it is pointless to farm this challenge, unless you are willing to spend 10k gold for a few stars... lol. bottom line is not worth it.
    ggbats
  • slappyslappy Member Posts: 12

Highest I've ever got.... really don't know how to get anymore than this with level 18 survivors and level 21 gear
    ggbats
    Congrats @slappy on your personal best...only thing required to go higher is the right gear, plenty of gold and time, and some cursing when spawns don't work out right :)