Memorial - Don't retire your survivors - let their name live on

I recently decided to stop retiring my heroes and killing them purposely so their name will live on for generations to come. I feel as though when you retire your survivor... that's it... you get XP... but a memorial to remember your survivors and what they've done for your community is so much more meaningful.

I was wondering if anyone else does this or am I the only one?

[IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/2qjj12f.png[/IMG]

Comments

• AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    I retire survivors i get from calls when i dont like them..
    CreedBratton
  • I retire survivors i get from calls when i dont like them..

Exactly, if they're not gonna help me survive just give me bling. But if you make it to a slot, then you'll be remembered for your heroism
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    I don't try to put anyone on my memorial anymore.
    You are giving up a LOT of XP once your survivors get up into the teens.
  • HeadhunterHeadhunter Member Posts: 199
    I think I may have looked at my memorial twice since I built it. Placing your obsolete survivors in the memorial isn't worth losing the experience points you'd get from retiring your survivors.
    [Deleted User]
  • SoyevSoyev Member Posts: 130
    edited January 2016
    I would like all survivors to have accessible stats somewhere, kills days etc. Obviously the stats are being tracked for all survivors but area only visible once dead. Just make then visible somewhere. Training camp or something.

It would be cool if your retired survivors had tiny avatars walking around your camp too instead of all those generic ones

Neither is a high priority tho!
    Cellguy
  • manicornmanicorn Member Posts: 45
    I think I just dwell a little too much into the role playing aspect of the game. Rather than the XP you gain.
  • CellguyCellguy Member Posts: 53
    Soyev said:

I would like all survivors to have accessible stats somewhere, kills days etc. Obviously the stats are being tracked for all survivors but area only visible once dead. Just make then visible somewhere. Training camp or something.

It would be cool if your retired survivors had tiny avatars walking around your camp too instead of all those generic ones

Neither is a high priority tho!

Totally agree - I was going to do the "kill them rather than retire them" but didn't want to give up the XP. But I think it is cool seeing how many kills and days survived a survivor had. I just recently lost one that had over 1,000 kills and 30 days of service (RIP). I would think it would be easy to see retired or just your current team stats.
    [Deleted User]
  • I'd love to see living stats, how many deadly's you've made it through & stars earned. They could keep the info in your avatars or in the players upgrade screen.
This discussion has been closed.