Congrats Cavs fans

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
edited June 2016 in Off Topic Discussion
Title says it all.
Absolutely great game 7 and I am happy for the city of Cleveland and it's fans.
zbotmasmith93SlickRickBoruto

Comments

• SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @masmith93 is going freaking bonkers right now :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    masmith93Boruto
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,710
    Great game by both but congratulations to Cleveland. Wow, great game!
    masmith93[Deleted User]SlickRickBoruto
    Yeah @zbot that was an epic game 7...and an epic series...James and Irving played out of their minds especially those last 3 games
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    masmith93[Deleted User]
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    It seemed like a good game, could only get score updates, but I got to see the last few minutes,
    Was waiting for it to come down to extra time. That would have been epic
    [Deleted User]SlickRick
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    edited June 2016
    It's good to have the King/MVP/GOAT.

Isn't 93 the greatest number?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    SlickRick
    @masmith93

I don't know with certainty if that was the greatest individual performance in a Finals over 7 games...but I'm having a hard time remembering better
    I think it was the first triple double in a game 7. He's 2nd all time in the finals (Magic is first)
  • @SlickRick if you don't remember a better finals performance over seven games, its because Jordan never played in a finals game seven. Ever.
    @bgbelden

Touche on that one...I'm a lifelong Bulls fan from growing up in Chicago so Jordan is my boy...and I guess I forgot he never needed a Game 7 until you reminded me...thanks :)
    @masmith93

I think they said he was 3rd to do it...which is still epic...I believe they said Jerry West and James Worthy had the first 2 but I sure don't remember them lol
  • I find it oddly comforting to know that there's been no reports of rioting in Cleveland, save for one police car getting totaled. I guess when you don't win very much, you don't know how to be an idiot.
    @bgbelden

It's better than Michigan State fans...they burn couches in East Lansing when they win a big game...guess they were dominated for so long that their recent uptick caused some confusion with them and what to do after a win :)
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    zbot... are you from Finland... Huh...

I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

The police car had its windshield smashed by extra excited fans, it wasn't totaled and no one was arrested.. And rumors of a stolen fire truck were greatly exaggerated.
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Stealing a fire truck is a dream of mine...

Peddle to da metal... To Lake Erie... Then I bail out...

What fun stories for da grandkids...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

masmith93[Deleted User]
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    Somebody said "epic" in this thread. So what kinds of epic gear or survivor did you get?
    [Deleted User]