Somethings not quite right....

tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
...when MY fabulous intern @SlickRick is bumping everyone else's recruitment thread cept his boss's !!!

:(:(:(

Xoxo
LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
WalkerBait1JenngSlickRick

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,255
    Never bumped mine!
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Yeah but I'm his boss!!! Lmao

Ok @capibara I propose an examination of @SlickRick 's bump preferences ....

....cos we ain't gettin any!!!! ;)

Xoxo
    capibaraSlickRick
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,255
    Bump!
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    Lmfao sorry @tammy I stole @SlickRick and put him to work for a bit you can use the boy toy again I've finished with him for now :D;)

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    SlickRick
    @WalkerBait1

Lmao awesome! Hope you didn't mess up his hair game...he has to look respectable while bumping :)

Xoxo
    WalkerBait1SlickRick
    Lolololol no ma'am he still looks respectable, tho he may need to rest a lil his stamina was strained a little >:) I'm sure he will still be a bumping beast :#

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    SlickRick
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Errr... @SlickRick has been used & abused by @WalkerBait1...

So sad...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

SlickRickWalkerBait1
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Yall kill me :)

And sorry @tammy I was on a recruiting binge the past few days for DF2...we're full now though so I'm back to my normal bumping duties

And the hair is still all good...I would NEVER dream of letting my boss down or not looking good for her :wink:
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    WalkerBait1
  • ZsGetOffMeeee_tammyZsGetOffMeeee_tammy Member Posts: 14
    Lmao!!! Nooooooo i meant for my lil baby alt guild @SlickRick !!!! :)

And yes hair game is important...yours isnt blue like mine but im sure it will give us a respectible image for recruits...till they read our search tag!!! Lol

Xoxo
    <center>
    <b class="Bold">LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD</b> - <a href="http://bit.ly/1SWEHtS">CLICK HERE TO JOIN!</a>
    </center>
    SlickRickWalkerBait1
    Awesome!!! Thank you @SlickRick :)

Xoxo
    SlickRick
    Ahhh... da Luv-Fest continues..............

WalkerBait1
    Bump it for meeeeeeeeeee!!!! @mongo911 :)

Xoxo
    @tammy darlin...

I'm sorry to say, ( after years of serious drinking, and strong antipsychotic injections at State Facilities ) I am clueless as to the world of " bumping "

I would if I could, but I do fear bodily injury...

And... " boy toy " @SlickRick is a jealous bastard... Plus he pays me good money, to further stories, of his " masculine exploits "

I need the money for more strong drink...

Darlin... @SlickRick will bump ya to, your hearts content...

[Deleted User]SlickRickWalkerBait1
    Lmao I think @WalkerBait1 wore him out!!! ;)

Xoxo
    SlickRickWalkerBait1
    @tammy I do believe that @SlickRick will avail himself of small quantities of a medicine, that work wonders on the male, male...

All ya have to do with @SlickRick is say " please ", and throw him a bit of yer hip... And he's there...

Some of the ladies use a different tactic ( the say in a stern voice " @SlickRick get yer azz over here, and get on yer knees ), a little more direct...

And he obeys...

Have fun...

SlickRickWalkerBait1
    Omg @mongo911 !!!! Lmao

Does he know your pimping him out to my forum sisters?

I only wanted him cos he looks so slick bumping my recruitment thread with that hair game....and well....some other intern duties... Lol

I think he needs some recovery time ;)

Xoxo
    SlickRickWalkerBait1
    He knows... That's why he pays me money...

; )

SlickRickWalkerBait1
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    You are the GREATEST pimp I've ever worked for @mongo911 ...your promoting skills are fattening both of our pockets...let em keep knocking on the door...I'll keep knocking dem panties off :wink:

I'll give you a bump @tammy ...in more ways than one :wink:

And yes @WalkerBait1 wore me out something fierce...she brings you into the fold and next thing you know she's got a leash on you and you're baying at tha moon!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    tammyWalkerBait1
    @SlickRick...

Sigh...

There is a difference between a " boy toy " and a " manwh*re "...

Sigh... " boytoys " don't brag...

Oh SlickRick... Haven't I taught you better...

Sigh...

SlickRick[Deleted User]WalkerBait1
    Y'all crack me up!!! :D

My bad @Tammy I thought @SlickRick could handle an older wild woman but guess the younger generation can't hang >:)

@SlickRick shhhhh ur not supposed to tell anyone about my kinky torture chamber side :p

@mongo911 do I need to make you a special leash? ;)

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    SlickRick
    Lmfao

@WalkerBait1 boys will always think they can take on the whole world all at once...it's cute and adorable and even admirable!!! I think enthusisum is a good survivor trait though so maybe that will be the key to @SlickRick and his stamina issues... :wink:

And yeah...I think @mongo911 is getting a little excited over his said part in directing said bumps...so don't make the leash too long in case he becomes a danger to himself...or us!!! :smile:

Xoxo
    SlickRickggbatsWalkerBait1
    @SlickRick I don't have a kinky torture chamber side....yet...so you'll have to have a selection of bumps available...unless I go into training with @WalkerBait1 ...but I'm afraid that would probably be the ruin of you and I'm sure we can find more uses for you before said stamina fizzles out :)

Xoxo
    WalkerBait1
    Damm... dese wemmin are scary...

I'm gonna live under the " good behavior " rules... Yup...

I don't want any leash or lash... Nope...

And just why is it wemmin always have the last word... Huh...

oops...

Because you love what we say :)

Xoxo
    SlickRickmongo911[Deleted User]