Missing lvl.18 epic hunter for no reason

OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
@OldGoth I'm missing a lvl.18 epic hunter I surely did not retire him and there are no deadleys I don't understand how this could have happened . @SlickRick @ncdawgfan have y'all get heard of this happening . Even when there was rollbacks they didn't just disappear like that not the ones you had a while I've had that one a while . This is total bull

Comments

• BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @Ovidmikel

Oh man, sorry to hear that.
    Did you take a picture of him earlier so you can submit the ticket?
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @Boruto yes got a pic and I sent in a ticket I can't understand how this could happen I just now uninstalled the app and reinstalling it in case that will fix it . I lost a epic shooter once from a roll back but only had it a few hours I've had this hunter since the last legendary weekend we had . This is bull$%&#
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    @Ovidmikel , if you haven't done so please submit an in game support request.

But please be aware as far as I'm aware, lost survivors are not replaced.

This is the first instance of this issue as far as I am aware of.
    edited June 2016
    @zbot already submitted ticket I was pretty sure they wouldn't be able to replace him which really sucks . I can't fathom how this happened there are no deadleys and I k ow dang well I didn't retire him. it makes no sense all the time and radios spent to find him and lvl him up and now just gone . I spent money buying g radio bundles the leg weekend to finally pulled hi. Just to lose him and can't be returned is bull it may be months before I'm lucky enough to put another hunter
  • IllbrainerIllbrainer Member Posts: 464
    I demand 300 radios and 3m XP for him!

Ill has spoken!

;-)
    Leader of WEIRDnDEADLY! Keep Guild Weird!
    Member of the Empty Memorial Club- Elite Survivalist
    Founder of the Lucille Level 18 Club
    ggbatsOvidmikel
    @Illbrainer 600 radios and 10000 hunter tokens
  • IllbrainerIllbrainer Member Posts: 464
    As I am in a good mood today:
    IT SHALL BE!

Sorry for your loss @Ovidmikel. I lost 1200 Influence and NG's compensation could have been better :-(

All the best!
    Leader of WEIRDnDEADLY! Keep Guild Weird!
    Member of the Empty Memorial Club- Elite Survivalist
    Founder of the Lucille Level 18 Club
    @OldGoth I put in my help ticket and realize it will take time my question is has this happened before to anyone else I don't understand how it could happen and pray it don't wgain. It really sucks to lose one of your best hunters after spending ALOT of real money to find and upgrade them just to lose them for no reason. Thanx
  • OldGothOldGoth Staff Posts: 297
    I'm not aware of anything like this happening before. Somebody will investigate. Thanks.
    @OldGoth they give me a substantial compensation. Not my epic hunter but I can't complain at the quick response to the problem thanx
  • OldGothOldGoth Staff Posts: 297
    Yeah, the problem is if the survivor is actually gone (which shouldn't happen), we don't have a way to bring them back. Nevertheless, will try to figure out what happened. Sorry for your loss!
    Ovidmikel