the agree..dusagree..like....buttons

ok on the button to agree & so forth suck trying to press the right one it shows i have 4 disagree & i dont remember pressin it... so if u read this & ur one of the 4 ive disagreed with what u said i didnt dont be mad its not my fault... there needs to be a better way to do the button setup plus on my phone it dont show which one someone pressed just their pic id like to know which one someone presses on my post thats all
[Deleted User]TheLostOnes

Comments

• SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    When you saw "4" disagree on profile, I thought that it's showing how many people had disagreed with you, rather than the other way around....but to be honest, I don't really know for sure...which means my comment here might turn out to be utterly useless, lol
    masmith93TheLostOnesIllbrainer
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    edited June 2016
    @SpacemanSpiff is correct @mcbkhicks the disagrees you see on your profile are others disagreeing with you.

The other buttons are members selecting like, agree or LOL on posts that you've made.

But on the note of selecting the wrong button, I know I've done it accidentally on my phone, disagree/agree are pretty close. If you do make an error, you can correct it.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    SpacemanSpiffTheLostOnes
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    ok cool thats what i thought i was wondering thank yall
    TheLostOnes
  • I've apologized to anyone I've pushed disagree with if I didn't mean to. Its very easy to hit the wrong button the way it's setup
    JenngTheLostOnes
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,224
    OMC!! I realized now i had 12 disagreeee!!!
    And why no one abused of me??
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Abuse isn't an option now...
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    @capibara I'm sure no one actually disagrees with you, they just hit the wrong button in their excitement over seeing your post. :)
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    capibara[Deleted User]
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,224
    Do we consider "capibaras" ..exciting @masmith93 ??
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    masmith93
  • @capibara, @masmith93 I believe we know who does ;-)
    masmith93capibara
  • So if I hit like, agree, lol, do they all go to the poster, or just the last one selected?
    [Deleted User]