Upgrading more than 1 survivor,weapon and armor at 1 time..

chefin3chefin3 Member Posts: 284
It would be great if we can upgrade more than 1 weapon,1 armor and 1 survivor at the same time...waiting 5 plus hrs just for 1 or paying gold to finish it faster is a bit frustrating.I'm sure I am not the only gamer who finds this to be very annoying...If you can heal more than 1 survivor then why cant you upgrade more than 1 or weapons and armor.I would be fine if you can do 2 at the same time and i dont mean 1weapon and 1 armor but 2 weapons,2 armors and/or 2 survivors at the same time if i choose too..
"Once more into the fray. into the last good fight I'll ever know. live and day on this day live and day on this day." The Grey
Guild:The Kingdom Com
Guild: The Kingdom Com
WalkerBait1JenngSlickRickSquadInspTurbinesDakaminPR0DJNailSvy

Comments

• SarahSarah Member Posts: 163
    Agreed... would be especially useful at lower levels, or during xp booster.
    IGN: Sarah
    Line: sarah01ea
    Boss Lady's Email: [email protected]
    Recruiter & Elder of NO CURE ::::::: WALKERS CURE ::::::: THE NEW CURE
    No Cure | Walkers Cure | The New Cure

⚔ Walkers are the Disease. We are THE CURE. ⚔

Tired of Eating Chocolate Pudding and Pouring the Bisquick Alone?

CLICK HERE and Check Us Out! You Know You're Curious...
    WalkerBait1Jenng
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    Totally agree with you @chefin3 also wish they would make more room for healing our wounded survivors in hospital! :smiley:

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    JenngSlickRick
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Great idea @chefin3 ...hard to argue the logic on this one and don't see how it could hurt anything...good looking out :smile:
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    WalkerBait1NailSvy
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    edited June 2016
    Useful at lower levels? When upgrading takes just a few hours? hahaha IMO it would be more useful at higher levels where upgrades take more than a full day! I'm approaching a day and a half now for a single upgrade...

I was thinking why don't you have more upgrade slots unlock when you level up the Workshop to higher levels?
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
    SlickRickPR0DJNailSvyGlookerjdc
  • DakaminDakamin Member Posts: 108
    Uh yup. +1 on this idea. Extra upgrade slots would be very welcome indeed - whether they unlock at certain upgrade levels as per the hospital OR extra slots for gold like having more survivors. Either way would be awesome IMO.
    SlickRick
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    It make sense, especially two guys training together seems like team work.
    This idea was proposed before.
    We need to get attention to this thread.
    NailSvy
  • chefin3chefin3 Member Posts: 284
    Guys this isnt just about the survivors but weapons ,armors and the outpost itself.you cant upgrade a weapon and armor at the same time its one or tee other.we only have 2 tents if youre higher level you have to wait hrs and even a day just for 1 tent,then hrs or a day for the next....i know this is a P2P game understandable but it wont hurt if we're allowed to upgrade 2 survivors,1 weapon 1 armor or 2 armors,the medical and radio tent or 2 farming plots whatever you choose at least by 2 at least by 2.....ijs
    "Once more into the fray. into the last good fight I'll ever know. live and day on this day live and day on this day." The Grey
    Guild:The Kingdom Com
    Guild: The Kingdom Com