Only different types of survivors from radio calls

CanadianMikeCanadianMike Member Posts: 202
edited June 2016 in Suggestions & Ideas
Couple of days ago I made a 15 radio call and got to chose between three (3) rare scouts. This really sucks. Whether probability of legendary and epic pulls have been lowered or not, this just should not happen. Would really be great if you always had three different types of survivors to chose from. Same goes for a 5 radio call of course, just with two different instead of three.

I think this is only fair.

Edit:
To show you what I mean: This is my latest call. As you can see, I got two totally identically hunters. Same rarity, same max level. Basically, this means that 10 radios were stolen from me, because I could have gotten the same decision from a 5 radio call. This is just unfair and should not be. The different traits don't justify the 10 "lost" radios imho.

igumzi

Comments

• PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    it is random with predetermined probabilities.
    you can't argue with random.
    and nobody stealing you radios - you are spending them by yourself.
    Jenng
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Also, those hunters are not identical. Yvonne is far better.

I get where you are coming from, but I'm not on board with your request.

Now if truly identical survivors were showing up, I'd be right there with you.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    @lmfgunnut we all know it's random and luck, we all saw results of statistical data from radio events - it's same % for classes.
    And we all saw people posting results that was like 19 bruisers in a row! I would smash my phone.
    Everything is possible.

@CanadianMike just wish you luck with your pulls.
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    edited June 2016
    I agree, Yvonne is BETTER than Vanessa! If you truly did get survivors in one pull with the exact same stats and traits then that would be very very unlucky (or lucky if it were lvl 19 Legendaries ;) )
    Back from 2016 :p
    Jenng
  • chefin3chefin3 Member Posts: 284
    i think some changes should be made, it is a bit random but once i was looking for a hunter and wasted 105 radios and never got a option to choose a hunter. im not complaining but that tore me up all those radios used and never got a hunter...
    "Once more into the fray. into the last good fight I'll ever know. live and day on this day live and day on this day." The Grey
    Guild:The Kingdom Com
    Guild: The Kingdom Com
  • igumziigumzi Member Posts: 7

Couple of days ago I made a 15 radio call and got to chose between three (3) rare scouts. This really sucks. Whether probability of legendary and epic pulls have been lowered or not, this just should not happen. Would really be great if you always had three different types of survivors to chose from. Same goes for a 5 radio call of course, just with two different instead of three.

I think this is only fair.

Edit:
    To show you what I mean: This is my latest call. As you can see, I got two totally identically hunters. Same rarity, same max level. Basically, this means that 10 radios were stolen from me, because I could have gotten the same decision from a 5 radio call. This is just unfair and should not be. The different traits don't justify the 10 "lost" radios imho.

You think you got it bad? Take a look at Eddie n Doc

JenngDakamin
  • atomatom Member Posts: 10
    :D Eddie and Doc are twin brother. :p
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,442
    Honestly, troy is right there with them..... I think they're triplets. That's gotta be lucky. :smiley:
    igumzi
  • igumziigumzi Member Posts: 7
    Well all 3 are definitely brothers. I couldn't fathom breaking them up so I had to reject them all :smiley:
    Jenng
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,442
    Well, it was the right thing to do @igumzi Lol!!
    igumzi