While waiting for the update, what should I do now?

I'm at player level 37 and council level 14. I have not been calling for new survivors since the upgrade news was announced so now my survivors are all maxed out at level 14.

I saved up 310 phones, and enough supplies to upgrade a few stuff. Should I just focus on upgrading my council, workshop and training in anticipation of the 1.10, or should I focus on leveling up the rest of my facilities like farms which are lacking way behind?

I read somewhere that a leveled up camp yields better equipment drop? Thanks for any advice, I'm only one month into the game.

Comments

• limeyjohnlimeyjohn Member Posts: 215
    Yes mate, build, build, build, you may want to get your farms raised a bit, early in the game you will need as many resources as you can get, good luck
    Jenng
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    @SlowMo - Personally, I would prioritize your Council and Training Grounds, maybe get your farms to around Level 7 at max for now. That way you can keep upgrading your Survivors, and that will help you get more stars in Guild Challenge Missions (if you play them), and it will also raise the amount of rewards you get from exploration missions.

I wouldn't worry as much about getting great gear yet, since anything you get will probably be obsolete (unless they make gear infinitely upgradeable) in a few weeks or so. With that being said, this is how I'd spend your Trade Goods:

--Rewards from the Trade Good Crates are based on your Player Level, so higher Player Level gives better Equipment. At Player Level 37/38/39, you will get Level 13/14 Rare, Level 12/13/14 Epic & Level 12/13 Legendary Gear from Gold Crates if you decided to purchase those from the Trade Goods Store. Personally, I would buy Silver Crates from the Trade Good Shop to boost your Food and XP, plus you'll get gas as reward. However, if you want to upgrade the gear levels stated above, then go for the Gold Crates.

If you're looking for any more information, or possible tips...you can click on the link in my Signature. Good Luck!!
    tammyzosonJenng
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    SlowMo said:

I read somewhere that a leveled up camp yields better equipment drop? Thanks for any advice, I'm only one month into the game.

You read correctly. Do that ;)
    (and OneLessTitan has good advice)
    Back from 2016 :p
    JenngDale
  • wolfstewwolfstew Member Posts: 14
    I am maxed out I have built everything I can,only xp and outpost to claim I am losing 200000 plus a day in valuable farm supplies. I will keep upgrading my equipment but would be nice to use my 8600000 farm supply
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,069
    wolfstew said:

I am maxed out I have built everything I can,only xp and outpost to claim I am losing 200000 plus a day in valuable farm supplies. I will keep upgrading my equipment but would be nice to use my 8600000 farm supply

I'm nearly maxed out with supplies and all my buildings are maxed. Once I hit 8,961,500 and there's no new update, I'll take a well-deserved rest from the game until 1.10 comes out. It does appear I have good timing. I may hit my supply max right when they release the next update.

• theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251

wolfstew said:

I'm nearly maxed out with supplies and all my buildings are maxed. Once I hit 8,961,500 and there's no new update, I'll take a well-deserved rest from the game until 1.10 comes out. It does appear I have good timing. I may hit my supply max right when they release the next update.

You talk as if this game is some sort of job that you need a vacation from :smiley:
    Back from 2016 :p
    Jenng