Level 36
Council level 14
Training ground level 13
Workshop level 12
Campfire level 11
Hospital,Farm plots and Supplies storage all level 7
Radio tent and Mission car level 6
Tents all level 5

This is my camp now and I would like to know what my next few upgrades should be?

Comments

• NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    edited June 2016
    The Council is always the main priority since it controls everything else. Training grounds second it controls your survivor level. Weapon tent 3rd to upgrade your gear. Farms provide supplies 24/7 which provides the ability to upgrade the first three. Storage is necessary to build up the ridiculous amount of supplies needed for the above.

At the bottom are XP tents, walker pit, Outpost and hospital. In between is everything else. Good luck!
    Fester17Illbrainer
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,163
    @NCDawgFan
    You totally know my life! Lol that's how I roll also.
    Ovidmikel
  • GonkistanGonkistan Member Posts: 166
    be aware.
    if you rush to upgrade council and training ground as soon as possible, your drops will suffer and you will have "high level survivors with rubbish equipment" - and if you spend money, what you get for that money will be less than if you upgrade "the first thing your supplies permit you to upgrade"

The level of your farm contributes more to your player level than people acknowledge.
    Your player level rather than your survivor level determines what is in any chest you open.

Everything is a compromise.
    ggbatsOvidmikel
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    My husband started his game a couple of months behind me. I encouraged him to follow @NCDawgFan's strategy, pushing his Survivor levels up as fast as he could. But as @Gonkistan said, that ends up with a bad player experience at a certain level. He has level 17 Survivors and draws level 12-14 gear regularly.

He's now playing catch up, and leveling up his farms to raise his Player Level as quickly as possible.

Everything is indeed a compromise, but I would encourage you to put a higher emphasis on farm levels. They are really the only thing that contribute a useful product while you sleep. And when your Player Level and Survivor Levels are matched up, it's a less frustrating player experience.
    Ovidmikelkeparks71