Hunter being the overall favorite class. What class do you consider the second best class

2»

Comments

• FurginatorFurginator Member Posts: 97
    Scout
    @bgbelden
    Yes, but what if it could retreat to a safe place after attacking or be camouflaged from certain walkers? This would make things interesting, would it not?
  • @Furginator most certainly. That's why they suck, because after they're attack they're just stuck right there for whatever happens next. Tjry don't need a dual attack like warriors but at least give them 1 AP to move after attack
    PR0DJJenngFurginator
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    Assault
    Bruisers essential for outposts where you need to stun enemies behind fortification
    Jenng
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    Warrior
    Some one mentioned what I thought wS a good idea to make scouts useful. Not in attack or defense boost but when using the scout you get better Chan es at rewards in the crates when a scout is used
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Shooter
    #2 - Shooter with gold range.
    #3 - Next choice for me would have been assault
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Shooter
    It very much depends on the difficulty level of the mission. Assault up to and including level 18 recommended and shooter after that.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    What i dont get. Many players love assaults, but dont use them on higher challenge levels as their offensive powers are not powerfull enough.

Why love assaults?

I got a few too btw but mostly use hunter, shooter, warrior
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    Jenng
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,411
    I actually use mine..... The entire time. But she's legendary and I've had to max lvl equipment for her. But she works it!
    Warrior
    @NCDawgFan @SlickRick @Boruto. There was lightning flashing thunder shook the earth and the radio tower burst into flames the heavens opened up wide and there she was a LEGENDARY HUNTRESS. I looked rubbing my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming lol . Smiling like a jackals eating briars I immediately started training lol.
    DoTakTheLostOnesSlickRick
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Congrats @Ovidmikel ! Guess the drinks are on you tonight :D
    Jenng
    edited June 2016
    Warrior
    That's what's so funny I had made my mind up to save my phone's to the upgrade because I bought a few extra survivor slots and retired every other class down too 3 of each and retired all my scouts to make room for 8 rare hunters I pulled last week so I could retire them for tokens to upgrade one of my 3 epic hunters when the update gets here. I saved up 100 radios and after having a few drinks tonite said to myself DO YOU FEEL LUCKY PUNK hit the radio button and low and behold there she was lol . Now I got my first leg hunter I think maybe I can save my phone's now lol . I can't wait to see how many tokens I get from the 8 rare hunters I have accumulated lol
    Jenng
    edited June 2016
    Warrior
    But of course DRANKS ALL AROUND I've closed my fingers stood on my head hoping for a legendary hunter every fallout I've made for 5 months. Needless to say I'm happy as a kid on Xmas morning she even has luck and Dodge traits not both gold but damn sure close enough lol hopefully the update I'll be able to upgrade the silver luck to gold luck
  • @Ovidmikel my legendary hunter made a huge hump in my game. Played forever with two epics maxed at 15 & 16. My legendary is maxed at 18 and was a great day not long ago.
    Ovidmikel
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Warrior
    My legendary (18/19) Hunter has been screaming for a legendary rifle since February, and still no such beast has shown itself... :'(

(Not being in a position to buy one.........)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • @Neil_J I also have a few nice survivors. Unfortunately I guess they raided my closet from high school when all I wore was ripped and tattered clothes.
  • manicornmanicorn Member Posts: 45
    Warrior

After Hunter generally comes Warrior for me. I definitely love my shooters and assaults. I have use for all survivors, it just depends on the mission. I use Bruisers in the outpost offensively and defensively. I even use a scout when I want a challenge.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Shooter
    @Ovidmikel I remember the joy of pulling mine like it was yesterday. At least you have a nice weapon already. You are very well aware of how long I waited for that to occur. Congrats!
    Ovidmikel
    Warrior
    Thanx @ncdawgfan I had decided too save my phone's until after the update. I had almost 100 phones and 9 hunters banked to trade in after the update to retire for tokens . My new strategy was if I can't pull a leg hunter I'll upgrade one lol after a couple of cold beer my impatience got the better of me and I just had to try ONE MORE TIME!!! I hit the 15 call button and after the spinning g stopped I set there for a second and then was like omg there she is lol . Im pretty sure I smiled all night long while I slept lol . Now my strategy of savings hunters ( I can't save phones lol) I hope pays dividends as I have 10 yes 10 rare hunters saved up to retire for tokens to upgrade my favorite epic hunter . Now that I have the leg hunter I've been seeking for months I find it easy to save phones lol. I'm very anxious to see now much I can upgrade my epic hunter with the tokens off 10 rare hunters. My strategy was by God if I can't be lucky enough to pull a legendary hunter I'll dang sure upgrade one lol I've always been very lucky pulling hunters just not legendary ones . So in the am when the update hits i should be able to give insight on how many tokens it takes to upgrade an epic hunter to legendary lol . My ' HOPE " IS that retiring 10 rare hunters will come extremely close to upgrading my favorite epic hunter to legendary status. I now am looking for my firsg legendary assault lol that's whatz great about this game once you reach one goal there is another just waiting lol. Like a lvl 19 golden goose for my AWSOME LEGENDARY HUNTRESS by the way she has 55% Dodge . Life is good when you can be all smiles and no worries from pixels on a game . But the pixels that make up my FIRST legendary hunter are EXHILARATING LOL
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Shooter
    @Ovidmikel, I will be shocked if we don't start seeing repeated bundles that will now give us base level 19 legendary gear by the end of this week. I will be ready. I only have an assualt and warrior weapon at base level 19 and legendary that I consider perfect and worth leveling up. Need rifles and pistols.
    Ovidmikel
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    Assault
    Conan1976 said:

What i dont get. Many players love assaults, but dont use them on higher challenge levels as their offensive powers are not powerfull enough.

Why love assaults?

I got a few too btw but mostly use hunter, shooter, warrior

At higher levels, I use my assault mainly because of his charged ability which allows me to stun and slow down the walkers.

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    edited June 2016
    Warrior
    @NCDawgFan I'm lacking in the base 19 gear also I do have several base 19 rare rifles with silver bore to upgrade until I get the GOOSE in lvl 19 lol I really hope that everything works out with no cap on survivors and they implement something similar with the gear and weapons ESPECIALLY the ones we buy in bundles .It's only rite to be able to upgrade the gear we buy and would be very easy to incorporate the gear leveling up with our tool shed . And ng would still make sales. Even if we had to purchase a weapon x armour level bundle for a couple bucks would be great