''No leader trait''

What does the ''No leader trait'' thing mean? And how do you get one and what difference would it make?
Teeceezy

Comments

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
  • maylifebemaylifebe Member Posts: 58
    And how does one acquire one for his survivor?

• The_Vengeful_1The_Vengeful_1 Member Posts: 102
    Oh, come on, @Teeceezy , don't play with us, haha. I'm really curious. :smiley:
    Teeceezy
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    More mysteries?
    TeeceezyJenng
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    I saw one like that too. This update is full of mysteries.
    Teeceezy
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    edited June 2016
    It shows the no leader trait when select your team to start a challenge and in your outpost
    Teeceezy
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Great response @Teeceezy
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    Teeceezy
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    Oh that's just mean!! Lol @Teeceezy I can't handle the suspense!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    TeeceezyJenngAndyMenshel
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Thanks @tammy, just doing my job. :)
    InvaderJenng
  • CancerCancer Member Posts: 94
    edited June 2016
    My guess it is will be a new trait that impacts all members of your team. Since it's a new trait, you will either need to upgrade an existing character to get it or radio a new character that already has it.

An example might be +5% luck that everyone gets, not just the character who owns the trait. Seems like the leader needs to be in the first slot.
  • The_Vengeful_1The_Vengeful_1 Member Posts: 102
    edited June 2016
    My guess would be that if a certain survivor kills a certain amount of walkers, or goes on a certain amount of missions, it will get that trait. Like, as the leader of your team. The best and most used survivor, I don't know...
    LadyAquila
    Guess we all just have to read read read....all the info is available in an easy to understand user friendly form of course...no confusion permitted...

...and definitely no clarifications....

Xoxo
    Jenngggbatsmcbkhicks
  • CancerCancer Member Posts: 94
    edited June 2016
    That would be cool, especially if we could see our survivor stats and how close they are to getting a trait. Really think that the memorial should start tracking all stats so it had a use again.
    autumn_ash
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    I guess when you have all traits upgraded to "5" then you'll be a leader....
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited June 2016
    Old goth answered this in the comprehensive thread for the 1.10 update. @zbot Let's close this one up before 20 more threads pop up on it. He said it's an upcoming feature for another update and it will make sense later.

My guess is that if you are captured by a band of dirty people living in the woods then the leader is the first to get it but there are no more deadlies so he just goes to the hospital.

JenngSenoiaSurvivorautumn_ash
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    Have you guys noticed new tab marked with a flag in a survivor's window? There's four empty places for now, as we can see. I guess that it has something to do with assigning leadership to the survivors. Like, you get up to four leader places to fill/train go get some trait: first in team must be the leader and must have some special trait (like hero's spell in HOMM5, lol)
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
    Jenng
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    @autumn_ash there's a thread on that too.
  • shabbashabba Member Posts: 452
    OldGoth said:

"No leader trait" is part of an upcoming feature. Don't worry about it for now; it'll make sense later.

and
    shabba said:

OldGoth said:

"No leader trait" is part of an upcoming feature. Don't worry about it for now; it'll make sense later.

@OldGoth

should i keep an epic surviver so i can upgrade him to legendary with a chance on upcomming new leader trait or will it be something extra
    and
    OldGoth said:

"No leader trait" is related to something you can't access just yet. No need to hold off on upgrading. :)

Shut_Up
    @Shut_Up

Does it make a difference if it's a band of clean people?

Xoxo
    JenngShut_Up
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,340
    Mystery is pretty sexy......... Too much mystery is creepy! Lol there's a fine line!
    antggbats
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    Or better, on which I'm willing to bet :) - all of your survivors can learn some additional trait, which will be available when survivor is being put in that first "leader" place in team - first slot in team window.
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
  • RorshackRorshack Member Posts: 103
    Im betting itll be some sort of mild team buff
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,340
    @tammy
    we all know there aren't any clean people left. Lol theyre all some back woodsy m'fers! Lol
  • GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 166
    Can't say for sure, but I think this is a rip off on the other walking dead game...leaders have bonuses for the team eg increased attack for melee players or higher defence for ranged.
    It'll just be another way to make your current characters not what they were when your got them and started upgrading them. May be positive, may be negative to your play style.

This will just be another reason to start blowing radios to find the new ultimate survivor, as the current ones are now at great disadvantage over getting a new one and being able to decide if you want those traits. Your current survivors just get a trait added without you having any say, and no retribution for the 10 levels of upgrading to find its now shite as new trait may not be what you would have wanted on your survivor.

Of course, I'm guessing...

the only thing I know for sure is this update gives all advantages to NG, they have now made it very hard to advance without spending cash almost daily.
    Japes87
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    May have something to do with the four new "hidden" slots in the new flag category in our survivors view. Won't even bother to guess. As always, mysteries abound!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344

Have seen this 2x since the update but have no clue what it means?
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    One of mods said it's part of some future feature. But I forgot which thread it was buried in
    maggiemoo