Show us your NEW maxed-out survivors! (Too soon? lol)

Is it uncouth of me to start this thread already? lol

So far have 2 legendary survivors completely maxed out (lvl, traits, gear, etc). I like looking at them.

I know there are others out there already.

C'mon....I'll show you mine if you show me yours :wink:
Jenng[Deleted User]

Comments

• EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Lets see the pics
  • shabbashabba Member Posts: 452
    @SpacemanSpiff thats insane, they both have lvl22 gear as well? that must have cost you 50k gold, not to mention you had the gear waiting? whats the cost to upgrade a weapon from 21 to 22?
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    @SpacemanSpiff -- were all the upgrade costs for the traits 250 Tokens???
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    @SpacemanSpiff How much supplies does it require to upgrade Training Ground to Level 18? Thanks :smile:

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    AMAZING LOLOL what a whale you are @SpacemanSpiff for the company. You are the epitome of Immediate Satisfaction & Loaded W Cash. Love it. A study in gamer psychology
    ggbats
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    Wow! I'm nowhere close. But that's awesome. LOL
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783

@SpacemanSpiff How much supplies does it require to upgrade Training Ground to Level 18? Thanks :smile:

It was around 4 Million give or take. I was saving gold since sitting on supplies and wanted to speed the council and training grounds along. But that is pretty much it for me right now :)@SpacemanSpiff you are a madman, and I mean that in a good way :)
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Photo shop...

( j / k )

We now know, whose in the running to be our " daddy "...

Ouch...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

OvidmikelggbatsJenng
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @SpacemanSpiff all I gotta say is YOU ARE THE MAN LOL
    LadyAquilamongo911limeyjohn
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    @SpacemanSpiff very nice. I prioritized my Hunters too, maxed. Since no postings of maxed Assault yet here, I'll share mine:
    mongo911ggbats
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    Perdtin said:

It was around 4 Million give or take. I was saving gold since sitting on supplies and wanted to speed the council and training grounds along. But that is pretty much it for me right now :)@SpacemanSpiff you are a madman, and I mean that in a good way :)
    I know it costs 4 million supplies to upgrade Council to Level 18, the previous one was 3.5 million. As for the Training Ground, Level 17 costs 2.75 million. I have less than 2 million supplies now so it'll probably take me some time to double what I have now to upgrade Training Ground to Level 18.

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,442
    edited June 2016
    Haters gonna hate? :smiley:
    limeyjohnOvidmikel
  • limeyjohnlimeyjohn Member Posts: 215
    @THE_Wolf
    It' s his money man, chill out
    Jenngmongo911antTheLostOnes
  • I love it @SpacemanSpiff ... :smiley:

I won't raid your outpost right now... You'll blow my survivors off the screen lol
    Ovidmikelmongo911
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    @SpacemanSpiff Wow! Fully maxed out gear/characters aside, your hunter's traits are what I would consider to be perfect traits on a ranged survivor. Congratulations!
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Impressive :smile:
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,442
    I'm so happy I held onto my girl from the beginning!
    She's not all the way trained yet....but we're starting!
    antlimeyjohn
  • _wendy__wendy_ Member Posts: 171
    There are worse things to spend money on.
    LadyAquilalimeyjohn
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    I know who is going to go on a vacation...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

JenngLadyAquila
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    Traits on the weapons didn't change. Only traits that changed were those gold traits on epic survivors. For example, I had gold luck or dodge on some and now they're level 4 so it's 12% dodge or luck instead of the 15% dodge or luck it had before the update @THE_Wolf
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    But last time I checked, NG never sold any survivors. Only weapons and armors. And those traits are still the same. Only difference now is that there are other traits available on weapons and armor @THE_Wolf
  • _wendy__wendy_ Member Posts: 171
    @THE_Wolf I don't feel that I have been taken advantage of in any way. As it has been stated the weapons and armor have not changed only the survivors have changed.
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    Stop shouting, for Pete's sake.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • fistonltdfistonltd Member Posts: 149
    Just did a raid.
    No stunn with my assault.
    No hit with 4shots from 2 shooters?
    Whats the freaking point?
    How are we supposed to harm anybody like this? :dizzy:
    Its so silly it becomes funny!
    The more i play this update the more i loose interest in it..
    Well done ng! Tap yourselfs on the back!
    Time to move on..

Should probably thank u guys to get rid off my addiction with this game:)
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    JVC_TWD said:

Traits on the weapons didn't change. Only traits that changed were those gold traits on epic survivors. For example, I had gold luck or dodge on some and now they're level 4 so it's 12% dodge or luck instead of the 15% dodge or luck it had before the update @THE_Wolf

@JVC_TWD I think @THE_Wolf is referring to the hunter losing a grid cell on attack almost immediately after the rifle bundles.