Show us your NEW maxed-out survivors! (Too soon? lol)

2»

Comments

• JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    @Perdtin that's still not a trait on a rifle though So saying that the traits on the weapons changed is ridiculous.
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    @Perdtin at least for now bcuz the goal was to have a similar type of system for weapons. So epic weapons will get screwed over just like epic survivors. The gold trait on them will turn to a level 4 instead of the level 5 they were
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783

Perdtin said:

@SpacemanSpiff How much supplies does it require to upgrade Training Ground to Level 18? Thanks :smile:

It was around 4 Million give or take. I was saving gold since sitting on supplies and wanted to speed the council and training grounds along. But that is pretty much it for me right now :)@SpacemanSpiff you are a madman, and I mean that in a good way :)
    I know it costs 4 million supplies to upgrade Council to Level 18, the previous one was 3.5 million. As for the Training Ground, Level 17 costs 2.75 million. I have less than 2 million supplies now so it'll probably take me some time to double what I have now to upgrade Training Ground to Level 18.
    The training grounds upgrade to 18 was just around 4 million also.
  • NoggerJippelNoggerJippel Member Posts: 26
    @SpacemanSpiff

upgrade trait Button still counting, can you do another upgrade?!
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    @SpacemanSpiff I bet you can sleep soundly for a while without worrying about getting your outpost raided and losing TG's while you sleep :wink:
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    @Perdtin
    Perdtin said:

The training grounds upgrade to 18 was just around 4 million also.

Thanks buddy :smile:

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS