Can NextGamepost all the traits and their little icons. There are too many traits now, hard to track

Comments

• DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Along with the details about the traits: what the numbers mean, why some have a shiny background, etc. That would be great.
    LadyAquila
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    +one
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    That would be nice
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    Yes, please. Then @zoson can rank them for us so we know which ones we should be on the lookout for. ;)
    masmith93Dale
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834

Yes, please. Then @zoson can rank them for us so we know which ones we should be on the lookout for. ;)

Sure Shot - seem to be very good!
    Defensive Stance - seem to be sucks..
    ant
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    Yeah, @PR0DJ, there already seem to be lots of complaints about Defensive Stance. It's the new "wrestler trait." Maybe it will prove useful in Outposts.
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 679
    Here is a screenshot of one new gold trait:

Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

_wendy_zosonant
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Some more traits for Lucky to stack onto
    Back from 2016 :p
    zosonggbatsgabriel_lwh
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller Member Posts: 92
    zoson said:

I am working on this right now with @CerealKiller to have an informative, understandable, and easy to distribute ranking of each trait for each class for both PvE and PvP.

CerealKiller actually had a nearly finished update(and it was REALLY nice) for my old list of traits recommendations before 1.10, but as soon as we were basically ready to post it... NG announced the new traits, so we decided to hold off releasing it at that time so we could update it and release it with the new traits included. :)

Stay tuned!

Any screenshots like Brent's of the new trait graphics will be very helpful. I'm not likely to have them available all through my account. Thanks!

• thats all i what have currently
    Fester17
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    The no mans land wiki is a good place for all this info to go
    IRONDee
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    They should have merged general dodge and billet dodge as one trait. Not as two separate traits
    masmith93JadenJulialicious
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 679
    A few more...

Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

CerealKiller
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @CerealKiller I've asked NG for an image of every trait in gold quality. Hopefully they can help out!
    OvidmikelCerealKillerSquad
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    The stun resistance going to screw bruiser badly. Their stun is the only existence in outpost
    Gold Stun Resistance is 75% - that's excellent.
    So a team of Gold Stun resistance, with luck (which I assume adds to this trait), so potentially 100% stun resistant.
    What happens in the challenges which get overrun with fatties after so many kills.
    Those tanks do hardly any damage, you could be stuck there for a long time.
    I see it making it harder for me in raids because I like to stun with my Assault and Bruiser with Lucille.
    Yes, that is a must in raid, otherwise the doctors and nurses will need to work a lot of overtime
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Stun resistance will make raiding very difficult. But bullet dodge is making it impossible so far in my experience. I've attempted two raids since update. I reset to 2000 influence at beginning of this cycle so my raiders are much stronger than defenders.

However, first raid I killed two defenders but the third could not be shot. Three attackers over a good 4 turns could not hit him once. I ran out of time and had to settle with flag and crates. Second raid I found two defenders who could not be shot. I ran past them for the crate and completed, but as a result had two raiders majorly hospitalised.

In both cases achieving all three goals was impossible. And this is at the bottom of the 2000-3000 influence tier! My raiders were competitive at 3600 influence last cycle, but they're useless now against bullet dodge.

It's actually one of the funniest things I've seen. Meanwhile, I have to decide whether to stop raiding altogether or to raid only quarry and warehouse to make off with 40% rewards. At least zombies don't have Superman reflexes to dodge bullets.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    Some of these traits if maxed and on the right survivor, may later be considered overpowered for Outpost part of the game. But I can also appreciate outpost raids being more difficult over time