Unable to open game!

ViruleVirule Member Posts: 3
Good Afternoon,

I opened a ticket on Thursday (23rd), stating that my game would no load on my iPad, I have attempted all the steps on the FAQ to try and resolve it, but nothing seems to work. The game simply loads and then either flashes the game world before returning to the loading screen, loads to a black screen OR simply freezes on the loading screen. Unfortunately this means I have been unable to play the game on the iPad.

In an attempt to continue playing, I tried to load the game on my iPhone, and sadly am encountering the same issue!

I hope you can help as I miss playing, and would love to be able to continue as I have spent considerable time and money on the game!

Thank you in advance, I hope you can help!

Virule

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,707
    @Virule , if you submitted an in game support request, please provide us with your player name, player level, and guild name (if any). If you haven't submitted an in game support request, please press three fingers on the screen for 10 seconds when the game is loading to access setting menu, click help, contact us. After you submit, please provide the information requested above.
  • ViruleVirule Member Posts: 3
    Thank you, I have contacted yourselves Ingame, via the forums, via a ticket on the forums, via Twitter, and via Facebook.
  • ViruleVirule Member Posts: 3
    I believe my Ingame name is Virule, however it could be a changed version, such as Virulent, or Virulence. I'm not entirely sure of my level, and I don't believe I was in a guild. My email is the same as it is for the forums, and if it helps, my Game Center name is "* Djax *"
    @Virule , thanks for the update.
    @Virule , any update on this issue?
  • Gsx1000r02Gsx1000r02 Member Posts: 20
    edited July 2016
    @zbot I have myself tried to do the 3 fingers thing with no luck. My game goes to the gathering supplies and hangs forever.
  • Gsx1000r02Gsx1000r02 Member Posts: 20
    This is really upsetting. When will there be a fix?