ANY NEWS ABOUT THE NEXT WEEKEND EVENT ?

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Increased chance of hunter or Hunter with 4 radios not quite clear my cable is acting up so my internet is spotty so the video didn't stream right but increased hunter chances one way or another
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    "4th Radio Call gives better chance of getting Hunters!!!" No idea what that should mean. :D
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    Invader
  • @Shut_Up I actually asked @Terminates the same thing, every fourth hunter? Hunters because of the fourth?
  • @painclasher any help would be appreciated
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    @bgbelden @JackBauer There will be an extra 4th call this weekend ONLY and for the cost of 15 radios you will have a higher chance of getting a Hunter.

It's gonna be useful as well if you are after Hunter tokens too

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    DLich[Deleted User]
  • bunbun Member Posts: 161
    Lol anyone actually got any radios left? I blew mine straight after update, like a kid in a candy store.
    TheLostOnesMystiqueInvader
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @bun No Radio call since 1.10 release. I'm going to wait with it till radio tent and workshop are upgraded as well. (Upgraded my council and my training grounds by now.) ;)
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    I was saving radios for increased chance of Legendary calls but might burn some this weekend. I never retired any Legendary survivors so I have at least one great one for every class and all i gotta do now is level them up :wink:
    Back from 2016 :p
  • SlowMoSlowMo Member Posts: 203
    @bun
    That makes the 2 of us :) I'm guessing there are more like us.
    MizTy
  • johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324
    It occurred to me when they revamped outpost the next two events reflected that part of the game so with the new traits and radios needed am hoping they follow the same pattern of thinking.
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    so a doule event? Herd and extra call option for leg hunter chances increased?
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @Conan1976 No herd, only the extra call option for hunters.
    @Lightfeet

thanx!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

• Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    My radios were burned off after last update, but I got a leg hunter, warrior and promoted a rare L18 Bruiser to epic in 14 calls (15 radios).
    I'm happy with that - my first leg warrior and second hunter.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Got to give credit where credit is due thanks @painclasher for explaining that.
    Pain Walker
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066

@bgbelden @JackBauer There will be an extra 4th call this weekend ONLY and for the cost of 15 radios you will have a higher chance of getting a Hunter.

I don´t get it!

What does it mean...an extra fourth call? If I´d have enough radios, I could do as many calls as my radios reach...a fifth call and a sixth call...and so on.
  • Scorpio_CROScorpio_CRO Member Posts: 73
    Invader said:

I don´t get it!

What does it mean...an extra fourth call? If I´d have enough radios, I could do as many calls as my radios reach...a fifth call and a sixth call...and so on.
    It means there will be fourth OPTION in the radio calls.

Now you have call for 1 phone, 5 phones, 15 phones.
    You'll get the fourth option (probably to the right), that will also cost 15 phones, but RN-God will give you more chance to actually get Hunter class when you spin those three cards (maybe always one of them will be hunter).
    InvaderPain Walker
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,546
    so instead of choosing one of 3 for 15 radios you get to choose one of 4 for 15 radios?

I can't imagine they'd spin 3 and then for 15 extra radios you get a 4th, individual, spin.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    DLich said:

so instead of choosing one of 3 for 15 radios you get to choose one of 4 for 15 radios?

I can't imagine they'd spin 3 and then for 15 extra radios you get a 4th, individual, spin.

No, you have 4th button next to current 15 radios / 3-5 star survivor
    You get 3 cards again, but there's a higher chance that, when you click all three of them, one of those cards will be hunter.

I mean, WHEN you click the spinning card is just a nice animation. You cannot "predict" what you'll get.
    The game, with 4th option in radio tent, cheats a little - it gives you greater chance that, when you click on a spinning card, it will show "hunter".
    Now, would this math work for all three cards, or maybe on the first, or maybe game will chose one card to give you "more luck on hunter", I don't know.

Point is:

Spend 15 radios, get 3 cards, have more chance one of those cards will be hunter (or maybe all 3 of them)..
    Thx for solution...but I have no radios anyway :smiley:
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    SlowMo said:

I wish for a mega radio drop event from exploration missions this weekend. Burnt all my 400 radios after 1.10 and got nothing decent.

I will support NG with daily gas and xp booster in return.

I would have absolutely been with you. Instead I will ignore the bundles and the lame event and enjoy my long weekend.
    Invader
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    It would be nice to get the tokens to attemt to get my first legendary. Wouldn't hurt if it was a hunter. :)

But then, since epic and legendaries give so many more tokens, might it not be more efficient to wait for an increased-chance-for-legendary-survivers-event?
    Even if the chance of hunters per-se is lower, the chance of many more tokens is higher, which works out better imo in the long run.
    edited June 2016
    Something like this:

I've made the design up, this is just for visualization!
    InvaderDLichPain WalkertheRealBender
  • DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223

The event is load of crap if you have no radios pretty stupid really if you ask me not a event at all
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
    InvaderLightfeetPain Walker
    DrBOB said:

The event is load of crap if you have no radios pretty stupid really if you ask me not a event at all

Right...especially when all players used their collected radios to check out the token system some days ago :wink:
    Lightfeet
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    We ALL need radios and tokens. It's a natural to do something that would provide us with a way to earn more of the new currency. I am really enjoying the new update, but the first new event is a bust. :/
    Invader
    See it as a lesson, try not to burn all your radios and use them if an event comes. Although, not burning them is hard, I know :smile:
    Everyone is Welcome!

• SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    I agree that this event missed the mark by NG...they would have sold a shitload more radio bundles and just made more money in general if they just did a straight up radio event

But "All" players did not burn their radios the other day...not everyone panics just because something appears shiny and new
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    LightfeetDangerB
  • limeyjohnlimeyjohn Member Posts: 215
    Problem solved, am just gonna get @SlickRick to loan me $2 so l can buy some gas to win more phones
    SlickRick