How do you feel about the new update?

13»

Comments

• SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    I love the new traits and we got a silencer! I like the high end on my players, I have one of every class only 360 tokens away from promote to Legendary as that last epic leg weekend loaded me with level 18 epics across the board which I levelled up. Even have 5 17's to work up. Tokens too difficult to get though. That's the problem

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,693
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    @zbot PHAT!!! Thats excellent!

• OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @General_Quatre everyone needs to read his post . He hit the nail on the head . If anyone don't realise that they must be hi
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Thank you! I mean it's pure goodness, and it SHOULD take crazy long or else everyone will end up totally bored once they have all maxed legendary survivors.
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    edited June 2016
    @eugtan
    Check the marksman trait. I bet that NG finally figured traits into the numbers..

Maybe marksman applies to the weapon damage too?
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251

@eugtan

Check the marksman trait. I bet that NG finally figured traits into the numbers..

Maybe marksman applies to the weapon damage too?

According to the trait's own description it ONLY applies to the weapon damage.
    Back from 2016 :p
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    As some mentioned raids, might be harder now, and while I did go on the occasion long farming run, I love that we get more XP now. Farming totally sucked and I often found I didn't enjoy the game as much after a long farm run.

The new traits look great and the fact that we can keep our Team is Awesome!

I Haven't tried and radio calls nor leveled up any traits but all and all I love the new up-grade. 1.10 ROCKS!

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    Scrap equipment for tokens is a natural enhancement
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    I have similar opinions to others, but here are mine.

1 - Firstly there are a lot of changes, it could put people off as it is a lot to get your head around, and deciding what's good and what's not. Maybe the changes could have been over 2 updates. Traits first, tokens second?

2 - I do like the advancement of players, meaning it takes some chance out of the game to pull Legs
    BUT
    3 - There is not enough variability. Everyone will eventually end up with the same looking survivors (especially the top players).
    Maybe they needed more possible traits to limit the chance of getting all the top ones.
    Or changing a couple of the less liked ones to make them better.

4 - I'm fine with the XP cap

5 - Still getting used to some of the difference in colors/images/buttons etc
  • deacondoesdeacondoes Member Posts: 34
    Hate the way the enemy def on raids can dodge every shot, but hit on every shot when they fire.

Hate the way the new zombie score changed and it now seems impossible to figure out how strong the pending raid is - a "walker score" of 58 on a raid should not get you 12 lvl 19 walkers, 3 lvl 19 armored, and 2 lvl 19 tanks.

Hate the HUGE changes that effectively make this a different game because of the combat differences.

Hate the fact it is now impossible to win a raid.

This whole 1.10 mess seems totally illconceived and untested.
    Invaderfistonltd
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    NCDawgFan said:

Of course knowing NG, I see a class specific "Token Bundle" option being offered sooner, rather than later. They are running a business, not a charity after all.

I´m not a big gamer after all...I play this game because I´m a TWD fan.

But...I know that I could go to a shop and buy a game for 50€ and then I´m done with the costs. This buisiness is far to heavy! Selling 8000 gold and 30 phones for the same amount of money as I would pay for a whole game ist just insane!

I buy the smaller bundles from time to time since February to get some good weapons and some gold to not get frustrated...but in real life I would own the game since weeks.
    Johnbert
  • OldGothOldGoth Member Posts: 297

Hate the way the enemy def on raids can dodge every shot, but hit on every shot when they fire.

Known bug, fix inbound very soon.
  • deacondoesdeacondoes Member Posts: 34
    OldGoth said:

Known bug, fix inbound very soon.
    Yeah. The announcement for 1.10 says the combat balancing updates are not game changing that is so wrong - the updates are drastic and profound. Completely changes the game and invalidates most of the survivors I kept and leveling I have done.

The "token" updates may be interesting, but I don't have patience to wait the 9 months it will require to gather enough tokens to update a single character.

You have successfully chased me out of the game. I'm out.
    fistonltdKace07
  • blackiguanablackiguana Member Posts: 258
    edited June 2016
    @OldGoth We should be compensated tokens at least for the loss of our epics gold traits !!!! So now you have to promote your epic and then spend another 250 token for something you already earned !!
    LadyAquilafistonltdtheRealBender
  • fistonltdfistonltd Member Posts: 149
    @OneLessTitan
    Totally agree with your manifest.
    The traits are just too much!
    Avoid stun trait is the same as what a dodge does, no?
    Dodge (only) bullets.. Really?
    Oh yeah, you can counter it with a shure shot trait...
    Trait and counter trait.. Where does it end?

I personnally feel ripped of because my power and healt has been decreased enormously. Also all my unlocked traits got to be unlocked again via tokens now?!
    I feel like a reset has been done to all the hard earned progress i've made!
    After lvling my survivors to lvl 19,
    I still dont got the same stats as i had on all of my maxed out lvl 18s.(yes, lvl21 gear as well)

As i was preparing for an upcoming lvl 19 update, i got rid of most of my maxed out lvl18s and held on only to x/19 outcalls. So i am double screwed for doing that..

And please get rid off the "randomness" in the whole game!
    make a weaponshop. Where u can choose the class, weapon or vest..
    It hurts to spend 7,5k of tg to end up with a weapon with shitty traits over and over..
    Or at least give us the option too choose from 3 weapons/vests like we can do when we call out for survivors.

And if u spend so much tokens. You should be able too choose the trait!
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    Combine dodge with bullet dodge
    Get rid of stupid stand defensive traits
  • DangerBDangerB Member Posts: 231
    All 4 of my ranged legendarily "bonus trait" was Defensive Stance. I guess I need to practice not moving and just hitting end turn
    DangerB said:

All 4 of my ranged legendarily "bonus trait" was Defensive Stance. I guess I need to practice not moving and just hitting end turn

That's the spirit bro! Me, I would be bummed out to say the least lol
    edited June 2016
    I like the update for several reasons, but right now the biggest impact to me is being able to level up Legendary survivors that were obsolete. In particular I have a Legendary hunter that is perfect but maxed long ago. Well, not anymore :p And the update gave him Bullet Proof which I am fine with ;)

I don't feel so put out by not being able to customize the traits, or having it get harder to find the "perfect" set of traits. God-characters to me get boring to play with more quickly and I also don't want to face them in Outpost so much. God-characters pander more to players willing to spend more and that is not me even though I have increased my budget for this game after this update.

In short, this update interests me and I will continue playing and buying stuff here and there. Although I don't know if the Rapid Fire bundle is worth $30 lol.
    Jenng